SASS Wire Forum

For Sale SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I have one, it's an original Winchester 1897, serial # puts it at 1899. Barrel was cut to 20" and a large bead installed, some action work was performed before I bought it. Someone re-blued it in the past. I'd take $375.00 plus shipping. If interested I can send pictures to your cell phone if you PM me your #. I started with a 97 but when I started shooting Classic Cowboy I had to use a double.

Say When!

U.S. Army Retired

ROI

N.R.A

Update. There are three screws that hold the wood slide on the front, two are missing. I can't find the original butt plate. The stock appears to have been repaired on the port side where it attaches to the frame but is solid. Trying to figure out how to add pictures.

Update. There are three screws that hold the wood slide on the front, two are missing. I can't find the original butt plate. The stock appears to have been repaired on the port side where it attaches to the frame but is solid. Trying to figure out how to add pictures.

You can't add pictures to the SASS site. You most open an (usually free) account at a media hosting site, such as PhotoBucket, post your pictures there and then add a link to your original topic post by editing it. To add the link, look up on the reply tool bar next the "smiley (emoticon)" icon ... to the right of that is the "insert link" icon ... click that and add the link.

Cat Brules

Archived