SASS Wire Forum

More Christmas Goodies!

Come On Christmas

Oh, I dunno fellas. I sold both the items I done like this in less than 15 minutes without ANY lowball haggling.

Use your adjectives I know you learned in school. Profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate.

I would replace your adjective with . . . Crafty! Astute!

Oh, and look there is a BUY NOW option! I did hope he won the auction. If I don't do this guns sits awhile till they go to the second page and then the lowball offers start. This makes a body well get OFF THE POT if they really want said weapon.

Oh look! I used a quip from a well known saying AND used NO profanity.

A whole lot of folk know I am fickle, buy a new gun. Shoot it for awhile. And sell it at a bargain.

Oh, I dunno fellas. I sold both the items I done like this in less than 15 minutes without ANY lowball haggling.

Use your adjectives I know you learned in school. Profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate.

I would replace your adjective with . . . Crafty! Astute!

Ya know, I thought there was a Classified rule that items had to have a posted price, AND, referrels to auction sites weren't allowed.

I guess rules don't apply anymore.

Anyway, I do hope Goody got the pistola'.

Al

"ignorance is bliss"????? how about ignorance is just plain ignorant. you have been a member since 04 and i suppose we are to beleive that you never heard of the rules for this site. almost every week someone posts stuff for sale with no prices and gets told by many people about the rules, or an obvious dealer will post something and gets told by many people that dealers are not allowed to post on here. read the rules (pinned post at the top of the page) you might learn something, but then again you might read them and just keep ignoring them

Archived