SASS Wire Forum

WITHDRAW Pair of Great Western II 7 1/2" Barrels .357

Slow Poke Joe

Far sale is a beautiful pair of Great Western II pistols with 7 1/2" barrels, stainless steel, 357/38 Special. They have had complete action jobs and are very accurate and easy to shoot. The grips are two=tone polymer "ivory" with checkering. Original boxes included, but no books. Price is $1,050 shipped to your FFL who accepts from an individual.

Pics http://www.eupbus.com/ma/gw2.htm

Would consider trades: Pair of Rugers or similiar with 4 3/4 inch barrels.

Far sale is a beautiful pair of Great Western II pistols with 7 1/2" barrels, stainless steel, 357/38 Special. They have had complete action jobs and are very accurate and easy to shoot. The grips are two=tone polymer "ivory" with checkering. Original boxes included, but no books. Price is $1,050 shipped to your FFL who accepts from an individual.

Btt

btt

Would consider trades: High quality 20 gauge o/u for Skeet - High quality 1911

Bump with trades added

Howdy Slow Poke Joe

These guns have been driving me to distraction.

Can you tell me a little more about them?

I found Great Western is/was made by EMF and Pietta.

Which one made these?

(I may be showing my ignorance here, not too UP on gun makers)

Are the firing pins on the hammers (like colts) or in the frame (like Ruger Vaqueros)?

Will they help me put a whoopin on Larry Earp? :lol:/>

Couldn't help myself cuz I know you know Larry.

Did you buy them new?

How long have you owned them?

Thanks

Waimea

:FlagAm:/>

Howdy Slow Poke Joe

These guns have been driving me to distraction.

Can you tell me a little more about them?

I found Great Western is/was made by EMF and Pietta.

Which one made these?

(I may be showing my ignorance here, not too UP on gun makers)

Are the firing pins on the hammers (like colts) or in the frame (like Ruger Vaqueros)?

Will they help me put a whoopin on Larry Earp? :lol:/>/>

Couldn't help myself cuz I know you know Larry.

Did you buy them new?

How long have you owned them?

Thanks

Waimea

:FlagAm:/>/>

Hi, Waimea. EMF is the importer and Pietta is the manufacturer. I actually bought these from Larry Earp! These are the ones he won the Kentucky State Championship in the Outlaw catagory with, so if you beat him - rub it in. They have the Colt style firing pin on the hammer. They have been totally smithed (Larry told me who did them, but I forget). He said the hand spring has beed "Rugereized" - coil spring. They are incredibally slick and easy to shoot. In fact, I have never missed with them! I'm just a little too short and long barrels pose a problem for me. Thanks. Joe

Thanks SPJ

I really like them. I thought they looked familiar too.

That's funny that they are actually LE's old guns.

My wife just had surgery so funds are a bit tight.

I was thinking of selling a gun to buy these but then I took another look and decided I just can't part with it.

Hope you sell these soon though so I can stop pining after them.laugh.gif/>

Take care,

Waimea

FlagAm.gif/>

btt for a buddy

Thanks SPJ

I was thinking of selling a gun to buy these but then I took another look and decided I just can't part with it.

Take care,

Waimea

FlagAm.gif/>

Thanks SPJ

Take care,

Waimea

FlagAm.gif/>

W, my wife had surgery and it was very successful. I hope your wife has the same result. We gotta take care of these ladies. Look what they have had to put up with (us)! I thought about having t,he barrels cut to 4 3/4, just too expensive. Good luck to you and this Mrs.

W, my wife had surgery and it was very successful. I hope your wife has the same result. We gotta take care of these ladies. Look what they have had to put up with (us)! I thought about having t,he barrels cut to 4 3/4, just too expensive. Good luck to you and this Mrs.

Thanks, Pard.

My wife is doing well too.

Maybe a little too well.

She's already cracking the whip around here.

Thought I might get myself a break. NOT A CHANCE :lol:/>

Them barrels are the perfect length for me. That's why I like 'em.

Anyhow, somebody will pick these gems up and love them BIG.

You should hitch a ride with Larry sometime and come on out to Lake County Pistoleros.

I'd be pleased to meet cha and jaw a little bit.

We're throwing some lead down range tomorrow if'n you can get away.

Anyhow, take care and I'll see you down the river, Pard,

Waimea

:FlagAm:/>

BTT

Would consider trades: High quality 20 gauge o/u for Skeet - High quality 1911. Also would consider a pair of Rugers in 357 with 4 3/4 inch barrels.

btt

Would consider trades: Pair of Rugers or similiar with 4 3/4 inch barrels or High quality 20 gauge o/u for Skeet - High quality 1911.

Btt

Would consider trades: Pair of Rugers or similiar with 4 3/4 inch barrels.

Btt

Archived