SASS Wire Forum

Shooting Cimarron's .44 Spl Model P

Cimarron's Model P is a clone of Colt's Single Action Army revolver. It is manufactured built by Uberti in Italy. The gun is a replica of a first generation Colt SAA from Mike Harvey's personal collection. Mike is the CEO of Cimarron, and an avid old west firearms historian and collector. This seven and a half inch barreled version is chambered in .44 Special, which is one of my favorite cartridges.

Thanks Mike, great report.

FWIW I have a pair of these model Ps from Uberti made 2005: consecutive serial numbers, 7,5" barrel, old style frame and the bulls eye ejector head.

They came from the factory with the plunger type hand springs but the leaf type bolt/trigger springs. The latter were exchanged for piano wire spring which is the only mod.

They are my one of my pair of main match pistols, loaded with NC .44 Colt cartridges.

Excellent accuracy for CAS but also long-range shooting beyond 100 yards.

Long Johns Wolf

Thanks Mike for a great report!!!!

Thanks Mike, great report.

FWIW I have a pair of these model Ps from Uberti made 2005: consecutive serial numbers, 7,5" barrel, old style frame and the bulls eye ejector head.

They came from the factory with the plunger type hand springs but the leaf type bolt/trigger springs. The latter were exchanged for piano wire spring which is the only mod.

They are my one of my pair of main match pistols, loaded with NC .44 Colt cartridges.

Excellent accuracy for CAS but also long-range shooting beyond 100 yards.

Long Johns Wolf

Great video.

I love the 44 special my self.

I think with no shooting in the background and no rolling eyes,

And no F bombs you might win some of you viewers back LOL

I liked this video and loved the last one LOL.

God bless.

Mike,

Not sure how your board is mounted to the stands, but how about drilling some holes in your board (the size of the bottle lid) and setting the bottle up upside down?

Might work, might not...

Archived