SASS Wire Forum

FL. State Black Powder Match, Sat. Who's Coming?

Mad Dog McGee

This Sat. is the Fl. State Black Powder match in Okeechobee,Florida. I sure hope everyone that can will make it! One of my favorite matches of the year!

Gona be LOTS of SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Dog McGee

Luna, Sheriff Minnie and myself will be heading south in just a bit. All three of us are looking forward to making smoke. Minnie has become quite fearless of new challenges we present her. Her first time out with a nice load of .44 goex, she turned around with big grin and asked for more!

Guest Chance Ramsay, SASS#18962

Chancey Lady and I is here. Went by the range and it looks like Amadulist and Gang have been working hard. Smoke time is almost here.

Chance

Preacherman and I will be leaving urly in tha morn, Imma shuting black, Preacherman is smokeyliss...gona smoke up tha place....

Shyannie coolpeppah

See everyone tomorrow! This one is real special as it's also a shoot in memory of a GREAT cowboy and dear friend: Buffalo Brady! Sure will miss him and all his guidance, advice and laughter! I look forward to seeing him again in that great roundup in the sky!

Loaded all my rounds with real BP and to the max allowed by SASS. HOO! YA! Mad Dog McGee

Archived