SASS Wire Forum

FS: Marlin 1895 Cowboy 45-70 SOLD

Have for sale a Marlin 1895 Cowboy in 45-70 Govt. 26" octagon barrel. Blueing and gun is in excellent shape with the exception of some dings on the stock just off the left side of the tang which you can see in the pics. It's been drilled and tapped for a tang sight. The filler screws are missing from the top of the receiver. This one was made in the 90's and represents Marlin guns the likes of which probably won't be seen again. Very nice gun. $825 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. See pics HERE . First "I'll take it" posted here gets it. Thanks for looking. SOLD

Have for sale a Marlin 1895 Cowboy in 45-70 Govt. 24" octagon barrel.

Did you have the barrel cut, or trying to type so fast you missed by a full 2"? :lol: (I THINK the 1895 Cowboys were all 26" and the 336 Cowboys were 24")

Did you have the barrel cut, or trying to type so fast you missed by a full 2"? :lol: (I THINK the 1895 Cowboys were all 26" and the 336 Cowboys were 24")

You are correct it's a 26".

If anyone is looking for one of these, there is one for sale in my area. I'll pass on the info if anyone is interested.

Great rifle, buy the way. I sold mine a short while back, and ended up picking up another one because I missed it so much.

Thanks

Addison Fats

Archived