SASS Wire Forum

SASS shooting clubs close to Alameda CA?

pony racer # 39210

CA Pards - what clubs are close to Alameda CA?

I am looking at possible new assignments next summer and there seems to be alot of them available in Alameda...

V/r

PR

Howdy Pard,

Richmond Rough Riders shoots at Richmond Rod and Gun on the second Sunday of even months.

The Old West Shooting Society shoots the third Sunday of odd months in Chabot Park, between Oakland and Castro Valley.

Two Rivers Possee is a little farther in Manteca and is well worth the drive. They shoot the first Saturday and fourth Sunday

River City Regulators shoots the first Sunday. They are between Woodland and Davis.

The Coyote Valley Cowboys shoots the second Saturday in Morgan Hill.

Our Cowboy Town is off Ione Road and HWY 16 (Jackson HWY). There is a match there every weekend and sometimes twice. They also have a WB club.

Check out the following website for more information, California Gunslingers.

I hope to meet you in person someday.

Regards,

Allie Mo

What Allie said. And we have a very small club that shoots in Morgan Hill on the 3rd Saturday of the month, with our Long Range shoot on the 4th Saturday of the month. If you come to visit to check out the area please call and I would be happy to show you around. I used to be a Deputy Sheriff in Alameda County and can maybe steer you in some directions as to where to live(and where to not).

Archived