SASS Wire Forum

Hmm is this the cowboy life?

Iron Pony

Ok so here I am in Casa De Pony, all set up at the Pelham Fish and Game club about to turn in but.... Had to do a little fine tuning on some paperwork for side match day tomorrow so out comes the laptop and away we go.

Hmm, looks like I have network connectivity too, neat! Jump on and check email, check the wire, might even watch a little tv on exfinity.

Got "shore" power and water, a/c or heat depending, a good bed, wireless internet, hot and cold running so about the only thing missing from home are the cats to curl up next to me.

Ahhhh, the modern cowboy life, gotta love it.

Ok so here I am in Casa De Pony, all set up at the Pelham Fish and Game club about to turn in but.... Had to do a little fine tuning on some paperwork for side match day tomorrow so out comes the laptop and away we go.

Hmm, looks like I have network connectivity too, neat! Jump on and check email, check the wire, might even watch a little tv on exfinity.

Got "shore" power and water, a/c or heat depending, a good bed, wireless internet, hot and cold running so about the only thing missing from home are the cats to curl up next to me.

Awww......ya big baby ! lol

Tell Capt. Morgan Rum and Miss Delaney I said howdy!! Same goes for Wild Bill Blackerby and Piney Woods too!!

Wish I could be there but I'm workin' this weekend!!

Archived