SASS Wire Forum

Thanks to all the folks who visited us at our Vendor tent......

Wolf Wind-Walker #36748

WOW....my first EOT............ :FlagAm:

We had a great time......met lots of folks at our vendor tent with the new SASS APP and the A.C.E.S. scoring system....thanks for stopping by..... :D

I shot Ok and we had a great posse with Happy Jack as our leader.....the stages were well done and I enjoyed shooting them....the entertainment was great and we even brought PJ"s for the party and had a great time with the Dooley's entertaining... :ph34r:B)

Awards by the Dooley's went really well and the top gun shoot off, which we observed from the upper porch of the Copper Queen was extremely entertaining to watch.... :D

A BIG THANK YOU too all the staff who put this on and all the old friends we met and all the new friends we made... :D

It was epic............I am tired.. regards......Wolf

It was good seeing you again, WWW. I heard your name called at the awards ceremony. Congradulations! See you at Utah State in a few short weeks. Please ask the fuel vendors along your route home to keep dropping their prices. Less than $3 a gallon would be nice so I can afford a few purchases at the vendors.

Thanks Mr. Canby.........and I was travelin home I learned that there was an Edward S. Canby involved in a Civil War battle in New Mexico........your namesake....??

Yeah - it felt good to make the stand at my first EOT..... :D

See ya in Price.......Wolf

Hope all went well for you guys.

Billy = great to see you again..yes thank you = it went well and we had lots of folks looking at the APPs and Scoring program..........even got to walk up on the stage.......way kewl....... B):D :D :FlagAm:

See ya maybe at Sparta...........regards..Wolf

Archived