SASS Wire Forum

~Lakewoods Marshals~

That's right, the Lakewoods Marshals will be shootin' once again this Saturday at our range near Cisne, Illinois.

6 stages in the woods. The Lost Brass Mine is back in working order since Phillie Boy and Miner Incident finished the platform, it's nice.

Register at 9 Shoot at 10

$10 for members

$12 for non-members.

Hope to see ya there! :)

Lakewoods Marshals

:FlagAm: I guess there may be several "Who zhurs" comin' over. I hear Schofield Kid got his new set of "Jimmy Spurs Rocket Rugers" and is lookin' for some "patsies".....hmmmmmm.!! Chinaman finally came out of hibernation last month, shot a great match at the West Side, and, I hear is lookin' for some more victims. Things might just get pretty interesting!!!!

Looking forward to Saturday.....I'm savin' up for gas, so hope to see ya then!!

PD

:FlagAm: I guess there may be several "Who zhurs" comin' over. I hear Schofield Kid got his new set of "Jimmy Spurs Rocket Rugers" and is lookin' for some "patsies".....hmmmmmm.!! Chinaman finally came out of hibernation last month, shot a great match at the West Side, and, I hear is lookin' for some more victims. Things might just get pretty interesting!!!!

Looking forward to Saturday.....I'm savin' up for gas, so hope to see ya then!!

PD

:o I'm speechless! Nothing this interesting has happened since....well since No Horse Hair set the range on fire :lol:

Sarge, It looks like I can make it 'cause I'm back from Arizona. I might need you to follow me around to pick up after me if I forget to pick up any of me stuff.

Al

Just remember to bring all your stuff with ya. We had a guy forget his leather at our last shoot. I won't mention any names....but he is a leather maker. ;):D

Archived