SASS Wire Forum

Transfer bar

BrimstoneJerome

I busted a transfer bar in my NMV today, I will call Ruger first thing in the morning to have a few new ones sent out to CO. They have always been fairly swift when it comes to replacing parts, but I'm not entirely sure I'll have one by this Friday to replace for a match this Saturday. So my question is, would anyone a bit closer than Connecticut, with an extra t-bar be able to do a pard a solid favor and send me a replacement. Then as soon as I receive a couple from Ruger I'll send a brand new one back at ya. I don't wanna put anyone out, or take someone's contingency t-bar, I just figure that someone might have a few in a junk drawer somewhere.

Thanks in advance.

Brimstone

I busted a transfer bar in my NMV today, I will call Ruger first thing in the morning to have a few new ones sent out to CO. They have always been fairly swift when it comes to replacing parts, but I'm not entirely sure I'll have one by this Friday to replace for a match this Saturday. So my question is, would anyone a bit closer than Connecticut, with an extra t-bar be able to do a pard a solid favor and send me a replacement. Then as soon as I receive a couple from Ruger I'll send a brand new one back at ya. I don't wanna put anyone out, or take someone's contingency t-bar, I just figure that someone might have a few in a junk drawer somewhere.

Thanks in advance.

Brimstone

Brimstone, i have some i will send you. just PM me you address.

RR

I just recently replaced my t-bar. The ones (ordered two) that Ruger sent me looked better than the last one they sent me. They seem a wee bit different than the one that broke.

t-bar from Ruger

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived