SASS Wire Forum

Act of Valor

Comes out this Friday...

http://www.foxnews.c...s-to-hollywood/

Hope it's successful!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Here is one movie review:

Act of Valor was intense. It makes you realize and appreciate our military, not just in terms of the might and scope but also the men and women who serve. This movie shows some of the awesome firepower while staying focused on the Navy SEALs you read and hear about in the news. It humanizes them, and short of being there firsthand, you get to follow them thru covert ops and see how they are truly heroes. The cinematography is excellent, switching between first- and third-person, with gripping realism and keeps you on the edge. It's rated R because of the graphic violence so be prepared. Overall, I highly recommend this movie, the best so far this year.

Here is one movie review:

Act of Valor was intense. It makes you realize and appreciate our military, not just in terms of the might and scope but also the men and women who serve. This movie shows some of the awesome firepower while staying focused on the Navy SEALs you read and hear about in the news. It humanizes them, and short of being there firsthand, you get to follow them thru covert ops and see how they are truly heroes. The cinematography is excellent, switching between first- and third-person, with gripping realism and keeps you on the edge. It's rated R because of the graphic violence so be prepared. Overall, I highly recommend this movie, the best so far this year.

B)

Thanks from some folks :FlagAm:

I wonder what's the story with this guy? :unsure::lol: :lol:

Archived