SASS Wire Forum

WTB: some Colt-type BP replicas

McCandless

I'm doing some experimentation in gunsmithing, and I need a couple of cheap BP revolvers for the lab... uhh.... workshop...

Since they're going to be tortured, twisted, and probably mutilated, I'm looking for the mostest inexpensive guns I can get. I'm looking for Colt-clones... I've done "improved" some Remmies already.

So, I don't care if they need work or not, I don't care about the finish. I don't care if they're brass or steel. I don't care about the brand... But, I need 'em with most of the parts intact... or in the bag if the gun is disassembled. (Being I don't want to have to go parts buying to start my experimentin')

I'm lookin' for some beaters. If you got one cluttering up yer space... let me know...

You gots odds n' ends of BP revolver parts you need to unload? What the heck, lemme know whatcha want for the lot!

lemme know whatcha got and how much you want for it...

Duc (if at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer!) McC

:blink:

Cabelas has 1851 on sale for $129 and 1858 for $179.............Or at leat they did. I bought two 1851 but they are back ordered for 4-6 weeks.

Cabelas has 1851 on sale for $129 and 1858 for $179.............Or at leat they did. I bought two 1851 but they are back ordered for 4-6 weeks.

Where did you find the 1851 for $129? Website says $178.

Thanks,

CR

Where did you find the 1851 for $129? Website says $178.

Thanks,

CR

Sale must be over............I knew I should have ordered a dozen of them!

Archived