SASS Wire Forum

The Greatest Club

T-Bone SASS #36388

See this is what really happened !!!!! After fixing a flat tire or getting one fixed at CAC 2011.. I was invited out to shoot a cowboy match in Boulder City, NV. So's being the feller that I am I took them up on the offer... So now to the story... The convention was last week in Vegas--SO--- the trip was on.... By now I called Charming the Pres of the Eldorado Cowboys and starting making arrangements for 6 cowboys to shoot the match....Word kinda got around and we had 10. No problem then 12 then 15 !!!! Thought I better make another call and see if everything was going to be OK... The response was " Bring It On" so we did. We rented a 25 passenger bus and drove to Boulder, Nv. that very next morning....The weather was great and we where meeting new Cowboys. The Elorado Cowboys loaned us guns and ammo for the match and we had a great time. Two Shot was my sponsor for the day and we kicked it up for 3 hours or so. He sure has some slicked up guns...and very entertaining feller... I was having so much fun I turned back into an Outlaw Shooter and got a p on almost every stage... I have been to 6 or 7 conventions now and I must say this was the best time I have ever had in Vegas. Thank You Elorado Cowboys for making this country boys trip to town well worth it....Adopt a cowboy for the day,,, what a concept... Thanks again T-Bone

I'll second that. We had a blast, and would do it again anytime. Thanks, Eldorado Cowboys ( Philly Slim) The Vaquero's

P.S. Thanks for including us T-Bone.

Well T-Bone-n-Shaddai, you happened to wonder into one of the best camps on the west coast. I've shot with them many times and the reason I keep drivin' over from The Great Republic of California is . . . . . . . . . .

THEY ARE SOME GREAT FOLKS!!!

Just George

and that new bridge [Hoover Dam] it was AWESOME. We stayed standing up on the bus just so we could see more..... It was so awesome we drove over it Twice... I forgot to mention J D he was a great posse Marshall.....!!!!! It might of been a little cold !!!!!!

I shot with Eldorado club in 2002. It was out in the desert and hard to find then! Got in the area a little early and passed up where they shot,nothing was there yet. Drove about 10 miles further into the desert, gave up, and found it on the way back! Had fun anyway!

WOW ! what a great time .

I am extremely greatful to all the Eldorado Cowboys and Cowgirls for the hospitality and friendship we recieved. This was my first time to Vegas ,The convention and this range .Like T-Bone said we rolled up in the big bus and people started handing us guns,carts and ammo then kept asking what else we needed.They waited on us to get outfitted up and then put on a great match. I can now add another state to my list of places I have shot in .

Folks this range is fantastic I highly suggest you put it on your must shoot list.

A big THANK YOU again to all the fine Eldorado Cowboys.

MOSE n BELLA

I had to Vanna shooting a shotgun Left to Right for Ringo a couple of times, but other than that... :lol:

Speaking on behalf of the Board of the Eldorado Cowboys - We were honored to have everyone that braved the wind and cold come out and play with us.

And even tho the convention is done, there is a standing invitation to anyone that visits Las Vegas to come out and shoot with the Eldorado Cowboys.

Guns or no guns, ammo or no ammo, leather or no leather...

You contact us and we will make it happen.

www.eldoradocowboys.com

Archived