SASS Wire Forum

RD Makers Gun Leather

Mack Hacker, #60477

When I started 6 years ago, I bought a rig on ebay made by RD Maker out of El Paso. Recently, I bought a matching holster off the Wire for a Ruger Bearcat. I have tried to come up with a contact for them, but all I have turned up is a 2 year old number off the Ruger Forum that is disconnected.

Any help?

When I started 6 years ago, I bought a rig on ebay made by RD Maker out of El Paso. Recently, I bought a matching holster off the Wire for a Ruger Bearcat. I have tried to come up with a contact for them, but all I have turned up is a 2 year old number off the Ruger Forum that is disconnected.

Any help?

When I started 13 years ago the first rig I bought was ordered from RD, still have it. Sorry, i have no current contact info, just thought it was ironic that great minds think alike. :o

My first holster and shell belt came from RD Makers. It is a crossdraw Slim Jim holster for my 7.5" Vaquero. I really liked it so I ordered a similar holster for my strong side with barrel forward slant for my 5.5" Vaquero and two shotgun shell slides. I sold the strong side holster after buying a second hoster and belt rig, but still have the rest of original items. This was back about 1997. Sorry, but I don't have any current information for RD. I always talked to the same guy and got the impression that it was a one man shop.

Siesta

When I started 13 years ago the first rig I bought was ordered from RD, still have it. Sorry, i have no current contact info, just thought it was ironic that great minds think alike. :o

You can't imagine what a comfort that is to me. :blush:

Any help?

I ran across a small brochure from RD Makers. The address is P.O. Box 3565, El Paso, Texas 79923 and the phone number is listed as (915) 544-0664. I hope this is some help.

Siesta

I ran across a small brochure from RD Makers. The address is P.O. Box 3565, El Paso, Texas 79923 and the phone number is listed as (915) 544-0664. I hope this is some help.

Siesta

Thanks, I will try the PO Box. The number is the same disconnected number that I found on the Ruger forum.

Archived