SASS Wire Forum

3-Day Sandusky County

CURTICE CLAY

Curtice & I would like to thank all of you that attended our 3-day... It was a great time and mother nature cooperated because Rye Miles did his rain dance for us. We couldn't have been more pleased with the turnout... Thanks again to everyone who came... Hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did. It's always fun meeting new Cowboys ... Hope you all come back again real soon!

Curtice & I would like to thank all of you that attended our 3-day... It was a great time and mother nature cooperated because Rye Miles did his rain dance for us. We couldn't have been more pleased with the turnout... Thanks again to everyone who came... Hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did. It's always fun meeting new Cowboys ... Hope you all come back again real soon!

:wub: This was our best 3 Day shoot ever Curtice and Cate really know how to put on a great shoot , Food, Fun , and Great Weather .

Thank You ,Thank You , Thank You . Woodfox :wub:

:wub: This was our best 3 Day shoot ever Curtice and Cate really know how to put on a great shoot , Food, Fun , and Great Weather .

Thank You ,Thank You , Thank You . Woodfox :wub:

+1 ;) I especially liked Cate's outfit Sat. night at the banquet!:wub: Great singing by everyone and that lady that sang "Crazy" was awesome! Rye

BTW....Ma squirreled away the oreos I brought! That's okay she deserves them, I'll bring some to Firelands Sat. so I don't hafta hear Woodfox whine!:P

Yep.....GREAT weekend Curtice & Cate & crew

Thanks for working so hard so we could have so much fun.

+1 on Cate's outfit on Saturday :wub:

--Dawg

+1 ;) I especially liked Cate's outfit Sat. night at the banquet!:wub: Great singing by everyone and that lady that sang "Crazy" was awesome! Rye

BTW....Ma squirreled away the oreos I brought! That's okay she deserves them, I'll bring some to Firelands Sat. so I don't hafta hear Woodfox whine!:P

:(:( Me No Wine No More :P:P

Woodfox :wacko:

The results are fixed :unsure: Big Bore Lever...6 hits in 18 seconds beats out 6 hits in 12 seconds every time :angry::o:lol::D Great job everyone and Cate is a Darlin' :wub: ......Faygo....

:blink

The results are fixed :unsure: Big Bore Lever...6 hits in 18 seconds beats out 6 hits in 12 seconds every time :angry::o:lol::D Great job everyone and Cate is a Darlin' :wub: ......Faygo....

:wacko: Yep Faygo won the long range lever gun not me I just received my score sheet today your ribbon will be in the mail in the morning I'll surender it to you unconditionally B) Woodfox

Archived