SASS Wire Forum

Swedish Bikini Team

Big50

Not wanting to hijack anyone's thread but I do seem to recall us actually crashing the server or whatever back in the old days over all the pictures of those girls in the black outfits and their pistols...That was why they quit lettin' us put pictures directly in our posts. :D:P:)^_^

But Thank you SDJoe for the memories....

My pleasure, sir. I used to have links to even more of them. When my step-son was at basic we took some of them, added some captions about proper firearm handling, printed and laminated them, and sent them to him. Supposedly they got put up as 'training aids.'

You people are killing me! I didn't see the "Swedish Bikini Team".

Do it again.

Next to last pic is ma faverite (insert blush smilie here)---

Aside from the undeniable visual appeal for any normal, red blooded, American male, what really impresses me is how calm and competent they look on the range.

Aside from the undeniable visual appeal for any normal, red blooded, American male, what really impresses me is how calm and competent they look on the range.

Range!?

What range?

I didn't see no range.. :wub::blush::rolleyes:

Not wanting to hijack anyone's thread but I do seem to recall us actually crashing the server or whatever back in the old days over all the pictures of those girls in the black outfits and their pistols...That was why they quit lettin' us put pictures directly in our posts. :D:P:)^_^

How in da world cood any one in der rat mind fergitted da "Drean Bikini Team ?" :blink:

I don't see no range neither !!! :wacko:

you know, this thread is completedly worthless without photos! :P:P

Next to last pic is ma faverite (insert blush smilie here)---

Can you imagine the fun if they were shooting 1866s or 1873s in 44-40 with black powder. An awful lot of places for a hot case to hide.

Archived