SASS Wire Forum

Boudreaux and Thibodeaux flying Cajun Airlines!

Krazy Kajun

Boudreaux and Thibodeaux were flying Cajun Airlines. Thibodeaux was flying the plane, and Boudreau was in the back fooling with the cargo equipment and stuff. The plane hit some turbulence and started bouncing around, and Thibodeaux got knocked unconscious. The plane started to drift. Boudreaux ran to the front and saw Thibodeaux sprawled out over the steering wheel. Boudreaux started to panic. He grabbed the microphone and hollered “Mayday! Mayday! Dis is Cajun Airline 10210. Thibodeaux, him, he be knocked unconscence, an’ I dunno nuttin’ ‘bout flyin’ dis plane!”

“This is the control tower,” someone answered. “Don’t you worry about anything. We’re going to explain how to land the plane step by step! Just leave everything to us. First, how high are you, and what’s your position?”

Boudreaux thought for a minute and then said, “I’m five foot ten, an’ I’m all da way to da front of da plane.”

“No! No!” answered the tower. “What’s your altitude, and where is your location?”

Boudreaux replied, “May, I got a po’ attitude, an’ I’m from Thibodaux!”

“No! No! No!” came an exasperated voice. “I need to know how many feet you got off the ground and where your plane is in relation to the airport!”

Boudreaux started to really panic by this time. He said, “Countin’ Thibodeaux’s an’ mine, we got four feet off da groun’, an’ I don’t bleve dis plane’s related ta your airport!”

A long pause --- “We need to know who your next of kin is and where to send the flowers!”

Mais chere', I gots a story of the very first time Boudreaux and Thibodeaux ever flew in one of them airplane. It goes like this:

Boudreaux and Thibodeaux take their first flight ever. The plane takes off and a little while passes and the captain comes on the intercom and says "there will be a 30 minute arrival delay because one of the engines blew. No reason for alarm, we are perfectly safe as this plane has four engines". Some more time passes and the captain comes on the intercom again and says that another engine has blown and there would be an hour delay. A little while later the captain comes on the intercom one more time and says there will be another half an hour delay because a third engine has broken. Boudreaux leans over and says to Thibodeaux, "Mais, if that fourth engine goes out, we gonna be stuck up here forever."

Boudreaux spotted Thibodeaux walking down the levee the other day, carrying a sack over his shoulder. Well, of course, curiosity got the best of Boudreaux, and he asked Thibodeaux, "Hey, Mon Homme, what you got in dat sack ?"

Thibodeaux said, "Mais, I got me some chickens in dat sack."

Boudreaux asked, "If I can guess how many chickens you got in dat sack, can I have one of dem?"

Thibodeaux replied, "Mais, my fren, if you can guess how many I got, you can have both of dem!"

Boudreaux spotted Thibodeaux walking down the levee the other day, carrying a sack over his shoulder. Well, of course, curiosity got the best of Boudreaux, and he asked Thibodeaux, "Hey, Mon Homme, what you got in dat sack ?"

Thibodeaux said, "Mais, I got me some chickens in dat sack."

Boudreaux asked, "If I can guess how many chickens you got in dat sack, can I have one of dem?"

Thibodeaux replied, "Mais, my fren, if you can guess how many I got, you can have both of dem!"

The other Aggie scratched his head for a minute, thought REAL hard and said.........

"THREE!"

JHC :lol:

Those two cajun boys went huntin and shot a nice size buck. They each grabbed a rear leg and headed for the truck. Those antlers kept snagging the brush. Boudreaux sez to the Thibodeaux, "if we grab the rack it might pull better". After a few minutes, Thibodeaux sez, "This is workin great, but we're getting further from the truck"

TF

Archived