SASS Wire Forum

Howdy Y'all

I have the following guns for sale and must go. I also have photos that I can e-mail to you upon request.

1: A Stoeger, uplander, side by side, 12 ga, 28" bbl, good condition, nice blueing on it. Wood is the tratitional Walnut (i beleve). Asking $350.00

2: A Stoeger, uplander, side by side, 12 ga, 28" bbl, good condition, nice blueing on it. Wood is a Natural color with very unique wood grains of dark streaks in it. Asking $325.00

3: Taurus pistol, Millennium, 9mm, new with case, 2 mags, security keys and factory manual, Two tone. Asking $350.00

Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks for looking

SixPak

Howdy Y'all

I have the following guns for sale and must go. I also have photos that I can e-mail to you upon request.

1: A Stoeger, uplander, side by side, 12 ga, 28" bbl, good condition, nice blueing on it. Wood is the tratitional Walnut (i beleve). Asking $350.00

2: A Stoeger, uplander, side by side, 12 ga, 28" bbl, good condition, nice blueing on it. Wood is a Natural color with very unique wood grains of dark streaks in it. Asking $325.00

3: Taurus pistol, Millennium, 9mm, new with case, 2 mags, security keys and factory manual, Two tone. Asking $350.00

Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks for looking

SixPak

Archived