SASS Wire Forum

North Alabama Regulators May Match Cancelled & Rescheduled

Due to the tornado damage in Alabama, power losses and other issues, our Member's Only match is canceled for the month of May, and is rescheduled for the first weekend in June. We deeply regret this, but feel it's the only safe option for our members.

Due to the tornado damage in Alabama, power losses and other issues, our Member's Only match is canceled for the month of May, and is rescheduled for the first weekend in June. We deeply regret this, but feel it's the only safe option for our members.

LawMan Mark, I hope all the Regulators are ok and the range didn't get too much damage.

Randy

Thanks Randy. I know several of the club are without power. I haven't heard of any that were hurt. We have fuel shortages because of so many stations being without power. Fast food restaurants and supermarkets are closed because of no electricity.

From what Granna and Uncle Frank told me, the range is fine...with a little trash and debris. But they haven't got any power, and have been told it will be from 5 to 7 days before they get power back.

Our prayers are with ya'll...

...keep an eye on east Huntsville, Winchester Road, if'n you don't mind, son, daughter-in-law, and grandkids live out that way...

Archived