SASS Wire Forum

How Do I Look Up a Members SASS Number?

Uno Mas  SASS #80082

Okay, first off, I'm an idjit. No doubt about it. And I've got a wife to remind me of that fact.

I need to be able to find the SASS numbers of a bunch of shooters at our match. I do not have direct access to the club's application database. Tex requests that all of the shooters mentioned in a Chronicle match report have their SASS numbers likewise mentioned.

I've gone onto the SASS website. I can find the Aliases, but not the associated SASS numbers. Can someone please point me in the correct direction? Tex says they're easy to find... but... see the first sentence.

Thanks Pard!

Okay, first off, I'm an idjit. No doubt about it. And I've got a wife to remind me of that fact.

I need to be able to find the SASS numbers of a bunch of shooters at our match. I do not have direct access to the club's application database. Tex requests that all of the shooters mentioned in a Chronicle match report have their SASS numbers likewise mentioned.

I've gone onto the SASS website. I can find the Aliases, but not the associated SASS numbers. Can someone please point me in the correct direction? Tex says they're easy to find... but... see the first sentence.

Thanks Pard!

Howdy Uno !!

I don't know where SASS has them listed, but Piney Woods' Place has most listed there

address is

www.pineywoodsplace.com

Hope that helps ?

Wimpy

Tex says they're easy to find... but... see the first sentence.

They are...if you're Tex...because he has access to the SASS database. :D You'll find a few (actually a small percentage) on pineywoodsplace.com and if they've signed up on the Wire and listed their SASS #, there'll be a few there as well. I would put my money on whomever keeps the records for the club.

They are...if you're Tex...because he has access to the SASS database. :D You'll find a few (actually a small percentage) on pineywoodsplace.com and if the've signed up on the Wire and listed their SASS #, there'll be a few there as well. I would put my money on whoever keeps the records for the club.

Yep Buck, I never thought about how few are on the Piney Woods list

and Yer' right.. about the person who keeps the clubs records.

When I was club pres here, I had all those members / numbers that were in our club

and anyone who had ever shot a match at our club.

WHY

Howdy Uno !!

I don't know where SASS has them listed, but Piney Woods' Place has most listed there

address is

www.pineywoodsplace.com

Hope that helps ?

Wimpy

It did indeed, my friend! Between the Forum member registration look-up and your site, I've got all but 3 of the names/ numbers.

How are you and your brother doing? I'm sure Clamity Kris would say HAY! We missed seeing you at the Convention, but we took a year off.

Thanks for all the info, guys!

Might just let ol' Tex look up the last three. On the other hand, I'm sure I'm going to be giving him enough headaches with editing my article.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Pard!

Howdy -- I am the Advertising Manager from the Cowboy Chronicle. Although we ask that you get as much info as you can from the registrations & shooters while at your match - If you are still missing proper aliases or the SASS #'s please do not hesitate to call into the SASS office. SASS Office 877.411.7277 or 505.843.1320 we are open Monday Through Friday 8am - 5pm Mountain Time

Happy Trails

Sassy Swede

Archived