SASS Wire Forum

Westside Renegades Evansville Indiana

Hey all of you Cowboys and Cowgirls take your first shower of the year and come to Evansville Indiana this Saturday for our first shoot of the season as an official SASS Club.

We will shoot Six stages for a fee of $15 for everyone

We will shoot three stages and take a short lunch that is available on site for $5 including a soft drink

Sign up starts at 9am CST and followed by a safety meeting at 10am with shooting right after.

Contact me any questions

Glad to hear your SASS afiliation finally went thru. I'm planning on being there Saturday, and I'm pretty sure Pine Ridge Jack and Dakota are going also.

Hey, I hear that even "Chinaman" is comin' out for this one!! Lordy! Lordy! He's been secretly preparin' for his "Spring debut"! I guess the rest of us better just stand back and watch........gonna be awesome!!!

Hey Sarge, NHH, And y'all from "Sucker" land, we'd be mighty proud to have you come over and give us some "shootin' lessons...cause we have always looked up to for your leadership and your other BS that has always been a matter of friendly, but serious debate!!

I hope the "Nason" boys don't get wind of this, cause they might just want to show up. Not sure we could handle them, too. Probably could, tho!!

See ya Saturday....less'n yer chicken!!

PD

Chineyman must have wrangled a weekend pass from the State Hospital (One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, and went cowboy shooten'))

He likes to refer to it as the "Nervous Hospital"

Tomorrow is gonna be 64 and Sunny

Perfect day to shoot.

Stopped by the range after work and the guys did an awesome job getting it all ready to go tomorrow.

Stop by and Welcome Butch and Persimmon Dan as the new Chairmen of the Cowboy club!!

Archived