SASS Wire Forum

~Lakewood Marshals~

The Lakewood Marshals will be shootin' this coming Saturday, so drag out your gear you stored away for the winter and join us.

Register at 9 and start slingin' lead at 10.

$12 for non-members.

$10 for members.

Dakota is taking membership dues for 2011.

BRING YOUR OWN VITTLES!

10 Roger!!!

I'll see if I can get Chinaman out of hibernation and drag him along. Will see if "Skin" is awake yet, too!! Can't promise anything, but sure would like to "pop a cap" Saturday!!! Heard you boys did some "shore nuff" good renovations lately. Lookin' forward to it!!!

My wife and I just joined the Marshal's and are are looking forward to the trek to Cisne Saturday....providing its not pouring down rain....yes its supposed to. My wife, Wrong Way Annie has never shot a match... I hope some of you experienced fellars can find time to help her out. I havent shot a match in six or seven years so feel free to help me too!!!

My wife and I just joined the Marshal's and are are looking forward to the trek to Cisne Saturday....providing its not pouring down rain....yes its supposed to. My wife, Wrong Way Annie has never shot a match... I hope some of you experienced fellars can find time to help her out. I havent shot a match in six or seven years so feel free to help me too!!!

Wooly, shhhhhhhhhhh......we don't use the R word. ;) Don't worry D. W. if you need something.....these guys are full of it.....you know...help. :lol:

Maybe this will help

From I-57: From the Centralia exit, (exit 109) turn east onto St Rd 161. Follow 161 all the way into Cisne, about 25 miles. Take the "Once you get to Cisne" directions below from there.

From Effingham: Head south on Rt 45 to Flora, (32 miles), turn east onto Rt 50, and go approximately 4 miles, then turn back south on Rt 45, then its 11 miles to Cisne. Take the "Once you get to Cisne" directions below from there.

From I-64: Take the Mill Shoals exit (exit 110). Turn north onto Rt 45 and take it all the way to St Rd 161, about 22 miles. Youll go through Fairfield, just stay on 45. When you get to the east Cisne curve (great big curve past Geff) turn east. Take the "Once you get to Cisne" directions below starting from Go 1 mile from the curve.

Once you get to Cisne, youll be heading east on Rt 45 / St Rd 161. At the east curve, (about 1½ miles east of town), continue straight east off 45/161 onto St Rd 161. Go 1 mile from the curve, and turn left onto Co Rd 1700E, look for the Lakewood Sporting Clays sign. Follow this for about 3 miles, then turn right onto Co Rd 2100N. Go another ¾ mile, and turn left onto Co Rd 1775

MAP

10 Roger!!!

I'll see if I can get Chinaman out of hibernation and drag him along. Will see if "Skin" is awake yet, too!! Can't promise anything, but sure would like to "pop a cap" Saturday!!! Heard you boys did some "shore nuff" good renovations lately. Lookin' forward to it!!!

Hey Dan just poke Chinaman real hard with a sharp stick to wake him up....if he's already awake, well poke him anyway. :lol:

Maybe this will help

From I-57: From the Centralia exit, (exit 109) turn east onto St Rd 161. Follow 161 all the way into Cisne, about 25 miles. Take the "Once you get to Cisne" directions below from there.

From Effingham: Head south on Rt 45 to Flora, (32 miles), turn east onto Rt 50, and go approximately 4 miles, then turn back south on Rt 45, then it’s 11 miles to Cisne. Take the "Once you get to Cisne" directions below from there.

From I-64: Take the Mill Shoals exit (exit 110). Turn north onto Rt 45 and take it all the way to St Rd 161, about 22 miles. You’ll go through Fairfield, just stay on 45. When you get to the east Cisne curve (great big curve past Geff) turn east. Take the "Once you get to Cisne" directions below starting from “Go 1 mile from the curve”.

Once you get to Cisne, you’ll be heading east on Rt 45 / St Rd 161. At the east curve, (about 1½ miles east of town), continue straight east off 45/161 onto St Rd 161. Go 1 mile from the curve, and turn left onto Co Rd 1700E, look for the Lakewood Sporting Clays sign. Follow this for about 3 miles, then turn right onto Co Rd 2100N. Go another ¾ mile, and turn left onto Co Rd 1775

MAP

Thanks for the directions Sarge! Now maybe I can get there on time without following them crows everyone is always talking about. Hee hee!

See ya Saturday!

Rev

Yeah Rev.

I bet that was a problem. The way them crows are always circlin' over yer head, ya prolly got real dizzy tryin' ta follow 'em.

Just funnin' Rev, just a funnin' ya. :lol:

On a serious note. You make some smoke for me 'cause I gotta go see the grandkids. Grandma Lucy ain't seen 'em in six weeks and she's a gettin' awful fretful because of it. ;)

I gotta get her a "grandma fix" or I'll never hear the end of it. Come to think of it, I miss 'em just a little meownself. ^_^

See y'all next Saturday at Effingham, I hope. :D

Yeah Rev.

I bet that was a problem. The way them crows are always circlin' over yer head, ya prolly got real dizzy tryin' ta follow 'em.

Just funnin' Rev, just a funnin' ya. :lol:

On a serious note. You make some smoke for me 'cause I gotta go see the grandkids. Grandma Lucy ain't seen 'em in six weeks and she's a gettin' awful fretful because of it. ;)

I gotta get her a "grandma fix" or I'll never hear the end of it. Come to think of it, I miss 'em just a little meownself. ^_^

See y'all next Saturday at Effingham, I hope. :D

Bull Good to hear from ya! Those birds circling over me are buzzards not crows.

You take care of them grandkids and I'll bring the BP for a smoke=em-up pow-wow next Saturday with ya.

I'm bringing Lady Viper with me and Jericho. I've got to figure out how she shoots that rifle the way she does.

Hey Rev,

I'm back in the frozen North after a month on the Red Neck Riviera.

I'll see ya next Saturday.

Ps. I know how Lady Viper shoots that rifle. Very Very Fast, that's how! :blink:

The Lakewood Marshals will be shootin' this coming Saturday, so drag out your gear you stored away for the winter and join us.

Register at 9 and start slingin' lead at 10.

$12 for non-members.

$10 for members.

Dakota is taking membership dues for 2011.

BRING YOUR OWN VITTLES!

Sarge, We still on for tomorrow?? I'm loaded and ready. Looking for a 5:00 AM weather bulletin!!

Sarge, We still on for tomorrow?? I'm loaded and ready. Looking for a 5:00 AM weather bulletin!!

We'll be there Dan....just hoping the rain isn't. I'll put a weather rock out tonight, check here in the morning and I'll update the weather.

Dan I just checked the rock and it isn't raining. Hope it stays that way :D

Sorry we had to cancel

Wasn't raining too much for awhile, but all the roads were under water except coming from the north.

Archived