SASS Wire Forum

BAR 3 BIRTHDAY BASH & WR WARM UP MATCH

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

They told me you requested to move to another posse.... Whats up????? Noah has a box of stuff for Round up....

SHHHHH!! I'm just playing up to the purty lady. My shoulder was hurting too bad to attempt to shoot again Sunday.

You two!

I have learned not to get my feelings hurt too easily if I'm gonna hang with y'all.

If I can't run with the big dogs I guess my happy little butt had better stay on the porch huh?

You two!

I have learned not to get my feelings hurt too easily if I'm gonna hang with y'all.

If I can't run with the big dogs I guess my happy little butt had better stay on the porch huh?

'Phyllis' ;) you jumped off the porch a long time ago, it's too late to try and crawl back up there now! :P

T-Bone...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mose'n'Bella...I'M STILL FULL!

To everyone else...If you weren't at the Bar 3 this past weekend, you missed one whale of a good time! Chef Mobachi and his assistant Hobachi sliced, diced, flipped and slipped their way thru somewhere around 22 courses of delectable dining delights! Add in the Boozy Creek Apple Pie, Crown Royal, Champagne, and various other distilled and brewed beverages, singin and dancin....well you get the picture!

Happy Birthday toasts to Fannie Kicker, Miss Rocky, Dewey Cheatem, T-Bone, Boozy Creek's lovely wife(sorry, your name got lost in the fog!)and Mountain Pop! Sorry if I missed anyone!

'Phyllis' ;) you jumped off the porch a long time ago, it's too late to try and crawl back up there now! :P

T-Bone...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mose'n'Bella...I'M STILL FULL!

To everyone else...If you weren't at the Bar 3 this past weekend, you missed one whale of a good time! Chef Mobachi and his assistant Hobachi sliced, diced, flipped and slipped their way thru somewhere around 22 courses of delectable dining delights! Add in the Boozy Creek Apple Pie, Crown Royal, Champagne, and various other distilled and brewed beverages, singin and dancin....well you get the picture!

Happy Birthday toasts to Fannie Kicker, Miss Rocky, Dewey Cheatem, T-Bone, Boozy Creek's lovely wife(sorry, your name got lost in the fog!)and Mountain Pop! Sorry if I missed anyone!

Oh Titus you make me laugh!

I guess I did didn't I...jump off the porch I mean.

You neglected to mention the Chocolate Cake!

We did have a fabulous time... and it was JUST a monthly shoot at the Bar 3.

We are spoiled I tell ya!

Yall come back any ole time. The Bar 3 Ranch welcomes everyone. Thanks to Mose who do a great job on the Japanese food. Almost to much ?????? Wait till Comin'At'Cha 2011 we will make it bigger and better than last year.....

I'll bet it's nuttin more'n a buncha 'clownin around'! ^_^

Hey Titus, I'm getting together a multi colored wig, big red rubber nose, floppy shoes and the whole nine yards. I hear Complicated Lady likes clowns!

I'm not so sure Grizz. Last weekend in the Bar 3 big barn, when we started 'clownin around' CL got that nervous look in her eyes. :unsure: Then Ringo started acting like a BOZO and she was outta there! :lol:

Clowns! Clowns!

I'm surrounded by Clowns!

and not a rodeo in sight!

you guys do have me laughing

....there I was all by myself...

laughing out loud

The mental picture of me in a rainbow colored wig with a red rubber nose does that to people. Maybe I'll dye my beard to match the wig...

Good Grief Grizz!

Are trying to give me bad dreams???

Archived