SASS Wire Forum

Whats the call "2"

Black Tom

In the same discussion as the other post, I was told that if you did not load enough rounds in you rifle IE: loading 9 instead 10 that it was a P? for failure to follow loading table procedures. I always just thought it was a miss if they did not load it in at the line.

Black Tom

In the same discussion as the other post, I was told that if you did not load enough rounds in you rifle IE: loading 9 instead 10 that it was a P? for failure to follow loading table procedures. I always just thought it was a miss if they did not load it in at the line.

Black Tom

Black Tom

Hi Tom,

Chief is correct, it is only a miss.

Failure to follow Loading Table Procedures is a SDQ. Ammo count is not a LTP, it is considered part of the scenario.

Regards,

Allie Mo

One reason for this is that some rifles do not hold 10 rounds.

So we give those folks leeway to load as many as they can and reload on the line as needed.

BEST answer!!

(in the opinion of someone who started out with an 1894 Trapper)

:rolleyes:

Archived