SASS Wire Forum

Packers or Steelers.. a vote and why.

Deja Vous

Since I was hopin' both teams would get there, I don't really have a favorite. But I do think this will be one of the best Super Bowls ever.

Darn it is hard when you like both dogs in the fight, huh? lol.. it will be a good game I think...

http://mineralpoint.com/

Link for my old hang outs... Mineral point WI.. pretty cool town.. still love the place, but I wish it would stay above 70, might go back there is global warming ever hits.. lol You need to see the historic stuff on my link.. the town is pretty darn cool.. I spend hours in the woods on my grandmothers place, she had about 600 acres and she told me stories about gypsies visiting.. So I always looked for the wagon.. lol. I was such a dreamer.. lol

I don't care who wins. I just hope it's a really good game.

Yep... I do want Green Bay to win.. but I do like the Steelers too..

Big Red iz born'd N raised Pennsylvania girl,

So's we be root'n fer da' STEELER's :lol:

Well, I hope the pack wins.. but it not then Pittsburg is just fine.. lol

I've been a Packer fan since I was a kid. They are my team no matter the record.

G

Go Pack Go!!!

CPK

I have a good fiend that played for the Steelers for several years. He has a SB ring wirh four stones. I also have a number of guys that played for the Packers that have stayed at my home. Eugene Robinson, David Brown, Ken Lee. Great family people. I have to go with the Pack. David Brown was a rookie with the Steelers and earned a SB ring. Then he was traded to Seattle in the expansion draft. Great history and great players.

Go Pack.

I've been a Packer fan since I was a kid. They are my team no matter the record.

G

Go Pack Go!!!

CPK

I think it is the cheese Chilis..

I have a good fiend that played for the Steelers for several years. He has a SB ring wirh four stones. I also have a number of guys that played for the Packers that have stayed at my home. Eugene Robinson, David Brown, Ken Lee. Great family people. I have to go with the Pack. David Brown was a rookie with the Steelers and earned a SB ring. Then he was traded to Seattle in the expansion draft. Great history and great players.

Go Pack.

Hey, Willies how are you doing? I miss you being on the board... Very cool.. you do know a lot of people, huh?

Packers. Family tradition. Dad was from Wisconsin. Go Cheese Heads! lol

So we are related cuz both our Dads are from WI.. lol.. I knew it, I just knew it.. lol

Cool, huh?

Very Cool.. blood, huh? lol

You ladies ain't goin' Gangsta' on us, iz ya' :lol:

Sure we are just like the Crepes and the Berrys.. lol.. oh, gosh I guess that is creeps and the bloods?

Hey JJJ-D, aint dat #4 jersey da wrong color ? :blink:

So what would be 'Unemployed'?

I am just a bit nostalgic...

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Archived