SASS Wire Forum

Hey Uncle Cherokee Charlie

----now where was I? I know one thing--I opened this Saloon and closed it up immideately because i knew I had opened up some web page that I wasn't familiar with. What happened?

----Mayonaise--yes,well hard times fell upon me and ole'Bullsitter and we had to close up the mayo farm and let all the pickaninnies go. We were the last mayo farm in existance and we held on as long as we could. Mayonaise today is FAKE. They use egg whites, oil and lemon juice. They whip it up ata high rate of speed and they call that stuff Mayonaise. I wouldn't feed that stuff to bad bird dog.

After that ole Bullsitter and I bought us a Grits farm and went to farming. si

----now where was I? I know one thing--I opened this Saloon and closed it up immideately because i knew I had opened up some web page that I wasn't familiar with. What happened?

----Mayonaise--yes,well hard times fell upon me and ole'Bullsitter and we had to close up the mayo farm and let all the pickaninnies go. We were the last mayo farm in existance and we held on as long as we could. Mayonaise today is FAKE. They use egg whites, oil and lemon juice. They whip it up ata high rate of speed and they call that stuff Mayonaise. I wouldn't feed that stuff to bad bird dog.

After that ole Bullsitter and I bought us a Grits farm and went to farming. si

Soooooo, you and ole Bullsitter are grit farmers. Or are you farmers with grit?

Maybe Grit Farmers with grit.

mmmm that mayo stuff makes real good brownies, huh Marshall Phil

...and cakes, too, both contest winners

----'n Miss Cupcake I do believe you are a winner too. :wub:

Archived