SASS Wire Forum

Search for a SASS Pard

Dash Caliber

I'm bad about names and I didn't save the messages...but I bought a 160g 44cal Custom Lee Mould from a gentleman here on the wire some months ago...really like it and wanted to converse with the pard that designed it and conducted the group buy...I understand he is a member of the CBA as well...Is there anyone else that participated in the buy or remembers anything to jog my fading memory...Many Thanks in advance.

I'm bad about names and I didn't save the messages...but I bought a 160g 44cal Custom Lee Mould from a gentleman here on the wire some months ago...really like it and wanted to converse with the pard that designed it and conducted the group buy...I understand he is a member of the CBA as well...Is there anyone else that participated in the buy or remembers anything to jog my fading memory...Many Thanks in advance.

I WANT ONE I Emailed Lee about a year ago asking for a light weight bullet for the 44 cal for CAS targets. Requested a tumble lube truncated flat point. I pointed out that there was only one TL bullet for the 44 and it was heavy. Never heard a thing. I see they make a 45 cal. light weight but not in the 6 cavity. Think they are making a mistake. Gary

The pards alias is Tirofijo, but he hasn't been on the Wire since August.

If memory serves- I think his alias at CB is "Happy 7".

MTC

Thank you kind Sir

Archived