SASS Wire Forum

Wild Bunch Match Cleburne,Tex 1-15-11

Goatneck Clem

Lone Star Frontier Shooting Club & CVV Cleburne, Texas will be jointly hosting our first Wild Bunch Match Jan 15, 2011. All Wild Bunch rules to apply. Six fun filled stages will be the order of the day. For the first timers there will be a open class where you could shoot your main match rifle. Come on out and join us for a great day of shooting. If you are not ready to start in Wild Bunch come out and watch.

Goatneck

Weather forcast for Saurday is looking good. All you out of town shooters attending our match stay thru the weekend. The Ft Worth Stock Show starts this weekend. Friday and Saturday nights Best of the West Ranch Rodeo at the Will Rogers Coliseum. Saturday the All Western Parade thru Downtown Ft Worth. Lots to see and do. Also Saturday afternoon Ranch Horse Remuda Sale. Then on Sunday the Invitational Ranch Horse Sale. We will look for you at Cleburne Saturday morning.

Goatneck

I don't remember it being COLD in the Movie :FlagAm:

Jack you must be a fair-weather shooter, you shot great at Oakwood this past weekend (perfect weather).

Ghost

Jack you must be a fair-weather shooter, you shot great at Oakwood this past weekend (perfect weather).

Ghost

Yep, it was good at Oakwood, no wind, sunshine and not that cold....not like now or in the low 20's like it's supposed to be this weekend!!! Besides I really don't do Side Matches!

Jack, please feel free to stay home. :FlagAm:

It is not going to be in the 20's this Saturday. They're calling for mid 50's.

And this is not a "Side Match". It is a 6 stage Wild Bunch match. If it is something you don't care for, fine. Lot's of people are enjoying this new game and we are trying to provide a venue for it in the North Texas area.

On the other hand you, along with anybody else are invited to join in the fun. I know that Goatneck, Rick and everyone else will put on a first class event. I wish I could be there, but alas I have prior plans

Yea, Mid-50's....somewhere around 4 PM after it's all over!

I have always said that matches in the winter should start no earlier than noon!

Nothing against WB matches, I make alot of WB Rigs. Just can't afford to buy extra guns just for that.

Y'all have FUN and don't forget to report back how it went...also pictures/videos would be nice :blush:

I'm going to stay home and try to get some work done! Been missing alot of work time taking Biggest Heart to Dr's appointments and treatments.

Be forarmed and forwarned. I am gonna make a cameo. I am packin' my 1911.

Can I wear my Budeknova Russian Party hat and pretend I am a exiled Communist advisor to the Mexican Revolution?

Comrade Shameovich

S W

Come on out and join us . You can wear whatever you like and be whoever you want to be. We don't care............ just come on out and Shoot with us on Saturday.

Goatneck

Guest diablo slim shootist

I dont think the weather was too good that day-i wanted to go

but was not feeling good and the rain scared me off. :rolleyes:

Archived