SASS Wire Forum

Buckshot Percusion

T-Bone SASS #36388

I just talked to Buckshot on the phone and he ask me to tell everyone Thank You for the prayers and concerns, phone calls and flowers. The services will be held on Tuesday. afternoon at 2 pm Dec.. 28th,2010. The address is 130 Houston ave. Weatherford, Texas 76086.. Buckshot said for me to put something in my words..... So... Please keep his family on your mind and remember to call your family and don't wait too long... Tell them you love them...... Buckshot also said he will be on the wire and return calls later on in the week... Thanks T-Bone

Like I said earlier I just dont have the words to express my sorrow.

Buckshot is a helluva guy and a pard to ride the river with . TRO is a champion is his own right a great young man with the guts to stand up for GOD and his country in a young mans world that is very difficult almost impossible sometimes.

Though I never had the pleasure to meet her she had to be a FANTASTIC person for the wife/mothers influence to show in her husband and son the way it does.

My heart goes out for this family and hope that God will soon fill the loss in there hearts with his love.

MOSE

Like I said earlier I just dont have the words to express my sorrow.

Buckshot is a helluva guy and a pard to ride the river with . TRO is a champion is his own right a great young man with the guts to stand up for GOD and his country in a young mans world that is very difficult almost impossible sometimes.

Though I never had the pleasure to meet her she had to be a FANTASTIC person for the wife/mothers influence to show in her husband and son the way it does.

My heart goes out for this family and hope that God will soon fill the loss in there hearts with his love.

MOSE

Roger, Ethan, and family my deepest sympathy. If there is anyting I can do to assist you, I am at your disposal. You are both men to ride the river with and I can't put it in words any better than Mose.

May your pain heal and your strength, faith and character carry you through this dark time.

Fred

I agree Fred, Mose put it quite appropriately. Such a nice family. May God be with the family and friends tomorrow and days to come. bb

One doesn't become the fine young man that TRO is without wonderful parents...I'm sitting here looking for proper words and can't find any.

I do know that bonds between TRO, his Dad and his Sister are strong and they will be fine...

:blush:

Archived