SASS Wire Forum

Pretty cool!

I showed some videos and the website to my good old ex step dad and it seems he may be interested in checking out a match sometime - he wrote:

I have been looking into the black powder guns and shooting. I don't know at this

point if I will join up, but you never know what can happen. I need the web sites you use. I did find a place in Santa Ana that

has all the guns and ammo, may go there today.

Needless to say he is one cool man and it would be great for him to check out y'all in ole sunny California ;) He even has an idea for an alias.

Please post any helpful information as I am going to send him a link to this thread for information. I sent him a link to affiliated clubs. He lives in the Laguna Niguel area.

Thanks amigos!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I showed some videos and the website to my good old ex step dad and it seems he may be interested in checking out a match sometime - he wrote:

I have been looking into the black powder guns and shooting. I don't know at this

point if I will join up, but you never know what can happen. I need the web sites you use. I did find a place in Santa Ana that

has all the guns and ammo, may go there today.

Needless to say he is one cool man and it would be great for him to check out y'all in ole sunny California :blink: He even has an idea for an alias.

Please post any helpful information as I am going to send him a link to this thread for information. I sent him a link to affiliated clubs. He lives in the Laguna Niguel area.

Thanks amigos!

GG ~ :rolleyes:

EMF is in Santa Ana, maybe that's where he is headed!

So is Cowboys and Indian Store... mainly gunsmithing.

We also have a great auction house, Hud's place, he is having an auction at Prado Olympic Park 1/22/2011, another good place fer guns and stuff. His gun store is in San Dimas, a bit of a trip from Laguna.

He can come out The Cowboys monthly match in Norco, probably the closest place but still a trip...

I think Pala would be just as long fer him...

JJJ-D

:wacko::wacko:

GG -

From Laguna Niguel to Norco is about 45 miles and 50 minutes via the 241 expressway. Tell your dad to come out to The Cowboys for our new shooters class. We average over 120 shooters at our monthly matches and we've got more darksiders than most clubs have members to point him in the right direction. Have him contact me or Jittery Jim for more info. ~The Cowboys~

GG -

From Laguna Niguel to Norco is about 45 miles and 50 minutes via the 241 expressway. Tell your dad to come out to The Cowboys for our new shooters class. We average over 120 shooters at our monthly matches and we've got more darksiders than most clubs have members to point him in the right direction. Have him contact me or Jittery Jim for more info. ~The Cowboys~

Have you thought about selling used cars...You could be a nature...If I can get the reloading down pat, I should be joining them darksiders...And you are right the 241 toll road is the best way....

Texas Lizard

Have you thought about selling used cars...You could be a nature...If I can get the reloading down pat, I should be joining them darksiders...And you are right the 241 toll road is the best way....

Texas Lizard

Pard,

I've been out of work since July...I'd sell my mother if she were still alive...but it would be an honest deal. :blink:;)

So is Cowboys and Indian Store... mainly gunsmithing.

Somebody tell Jim or Washoe at C&I that their $%#^&%$ phone is off the hook.

Oh, yeah: +1 for C&I, even if they haven't quite figured out how to use the phone. :)

Archived