SASS Wire Forum

2010 Prince of the Pistoleers

KC Colt, SASS #69404

Here's wishing you a perfect match Katie. And Doc too.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now it can't be perfect! All our best buddies are not here. It is a great shoot. Stages are fun. Lot of good shooters.

POP will be the perfect shoot!!!!!! Even if I don't win any G's! Looking forward to seeing all of you next weekend!!

Katie Scarlett :lol:

Next Weekend? You gonna be at Cassville?

Next Weekend? You gonna be a Cassville?

Are You?

I'll be pulling into POP on Friday, the 11th.

I'll be checkin in to the motel on Thursday the 10th.

I plan on shooting Cassville next weekend. Is that Sat or Sun - I forget -

Fingers (Who needs one more practice before POP) McGee

Cassville, Saturday the 5th. We'll try to get Deja Vous calmed down for the shoot.

Cassville, Saturday the 5th. We'll try to get Deja Vous calmed down for the shoot.

I will be there! I bought a giggle stopper for my mug.. lol.. Course you guys have to stop laughing too for this to all work, and I doubt that will ever happen...

We will be going the 11th. I messed up. Made it home last night from St. Jude's shoot late. Now back to sewing machine to try to have something finished for POP. You know how it goes, I have laundry, house work, yard work, and family stuff that keeps me from just making new shoot garments. I know Chantilly will be dressed so perfect. In fact I know to many of ladies and gentlemen who always look perfect. The list would go on and on.

We will be going the 11th. I messed up. Made it home last night from St. Jude's shoot late. Now back to sewing machine to try to have something finished for POP. You know how it goes, I have laundry, house work, yard work, and family stuff that keeps me from just making new shoot garments. I know Chantilly will be dressed so perfect. In fact I know to many of ladies and gentlemen who always look perfect. The list would go on and on.

You're excused, figured you were tired from the match & weren't all there. Hope you get your new outfit done in the next week & a half.

Chantilly is simplifying the shooting outfits and going for the G factor :wacko: . Two outfits passed the test run this weekend at the Fast and Furious shoot so they're going through the laundry now and readied for PoP. Re-working (or not) an existing ball gown for the banquet. I'll be flying in from Columbus, OH Friday nite about 10:30 - We'll see you all at the range Saturday am - maybe not so bright eyed but ready for fun in the sun! K.C......could you install high powered fans or air conditioning in those buildings? Please?? :lol:

Cheers,

Chantilly (who didn't get much sewing done and is now out of time)

Chantilly is simplifying the shooting outfits and going for the G factor :wacko: . Two outfits passed the test run this weekend at the Fast and Furious shoot so they're going through the laundry now and readied for PoP. Re-working (or not) an existing ball gown for the banquet. I'll be flying in from Columbus, OH Friday nite about 10:30 - We'll see you all at the range Saturday am - maybe not so bright eyed but ready for fun in the sun! K.C......could you install high powered fans or air conditioning in those buildings? Please?? :lol:

Cheers,

Didya hear that Global Cooling has officially begin? I am forecasting high 70s / low 80s and with a nice "cool" breeze (~15mph) for those of us shooting SMOKE. It will be a great weekend...

KC

KC is that breeze at ~15mph for or from our posse?

Katie Scarlett

With all this talk about costumes.. ah.. do I have to dress up for CASSVILLE, like a cowperson or something?? lol Do I have to act like a reserved, refined lady..??/ If so, can I bring my guns just in case I can't ACT at all?? lol

KC is that breeze at ~15mph for or from our posse?

Katie Scarlett

Hopefully it's for - I'd hate to think it was from

thank you. I appreciate you noticing how well I dress.

Cheers,

My heart almost stopped when I read that "Chantilly is going for the G". Then I lost all hope when the next word was "factor" instead of string.

The Posse 4 list on page 7 has Chantilly and I on together. Plus some other very fun shooters. I think we will be able to hit lots of targets. We may fool everyone and go the the top half of the shooters list. I do know we will have a great time.

Katie Scarlett

OK, I give up.Where's the posse lists?

I posted the posse with the nuts on it last week. :blink: The others are still being put together.

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1914417

KC

I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK :lol: :wacko::wacko::lol:;):wacko:

Some say that I do as well; but, I don't necessarily subscribe to the sentiment.

The two I was encouraging have decided not to come. So use their spots for other nuts.

Safety meeting at 9:30?

Fingers (Still lost after all these years) McGee

Safety meeting at 9:30?

Fingers (Still lost after all these years) McGee

Am I suppose to be there for my "calming meditation or medication moment" ???????

Am I suppose to be there for my "calming meditation or medication moment" ???????

Noz, are you sure that's possible?

forecast for Saturday is 95 degrees and 30% chance of thunder showers.

My heart almost stopped when I read that "Chantilly is going for the G". Then I lost all hope when the next word was "factor" instead of string.

Is Chantilly on your posse????

KC

I posted the posse with the nuts on it last week. :wacko: The others are still being put together.

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1914417

KC

Mamma Mia....where to start.....Snot Rag...best to keep 51 years of sag covered! :lol:

K.C......I'm going to remember that remark about the wind ...I believe you best watch your back! :wacko: NUT posse? Well ok...sometimes you feel like a nut ...

Is everybody ready yet? I can hardly wait to shoot with the rest of the Nuts! Welcome back Alamo! :wacko:

Katie....gf....we got to talk.....you're really piling on the pressure with that talk of shooting above the half mark! You boys better watch out. We're getting our gamer hats on (is that the blue one or the purple one?)! ;)

Cheers and HUGS to all (except maybe KC :lol: )

Chantilly

Noz, are you sure that's possible?

forecast for Saturday is 95 degrees and 30% chance of thunder showers.

Yipeee 95, I am at my best in high heat.. lol And espeically if there is a downpour.. lol

Yipeee 95, I am at my best in high heat.. lol And espeically if there is a downpour.. lol

I'M I SEEIN' A WET COWGIRL :wacko: SHIRT CONTEST HERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OR NOT ????????????? :lol:

:wacko: OH, I GOT TA GET A LIFE, HERE. I'VE BEEN ON THE ROAD TO LONG :wacko:

:lol:

;)

ALAMO (who couldn't get out of the drivin' position) KID

I'M I SEEIN' A WET COWGIRL :wacko: SHIRT CONTEST HERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OR NOT ????????????? :lol:

:blush: OH, I GOT TA GET A LIFE, HERE. I'VE BEEN ON THE ROAD TO LONG :wacko:

;)

ALAMO (who couldn't get out of the drivin' position) KID

Hmmm. Might be time for a ROADTRIP. :wacko::blink::wacko:

KC

lol.. okay you guys think far to fast on your feet for me. West T shirt... hmmm I have a parasol. ha!

lol.. okay you guys think far to fast on your feet for me. West T shirt... hmmm I have a parasol. ha!

OU, :wacko: WOW, A WET PARASOL CONTEST.

NOW I REALLY KNOW, I GOTS TA GET ANOTHER LIFE :wacko:

Come on Saturday I want to shoot something.. lol;.. Today at the bank as I was explaining for the 18th time why he needs to let me reworkd his accounts, I started mentally drawing a target on his hinny, and loading buckshot.. I started laughing and he is till wondering what was so funny.. lol

Archived