SASS Wire Forum

2010 Prince of the Pistoleers

KC Colt, SASS #69404

Linking to Tame Bill's post on another thread:

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1898592

So far we have 2 firearms to raffle off. Also will have many Midland Radio radios, Hodgdon powder, other stuff, and gift certificates for the raffle. All shooters will receive 1 raffle ticket in their packet as part of the match. Additional raffle tickets can be purchased. This shoot is going to be a good one.

KC

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linking to Tame Bill's post on another thread:

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1898592

So far we have 2 firearms to raffle off. Also will have many Midland Radio radios, Hodgdon powder, other stuff, and gift certificates for the raffle. All shooters will receive 1 raffle ticket in their packet as part of the match. Additional raffle tickets can be purchased. This shoot is going to be a good one.

KC

NOZ,

BRING XTRA $, I :lol: WANT TO WIN SOMETHING

:blush:

ALAMO

Alamo, yer gonna be there ain't ya? That makes you a WINNER already! :blush:

Titus A. (lookin forward to this one) Gnatsass

AND I'M EVEN MORE A WINNER~~~~I GET TA SHOOT WITH YOU & FANNIE KICKER

:lol:

ALAMOi'm just happy ta be anywhere's KID

I'M NOT DUE TO WIN ANYTHING. I WON A GUN AT COMIN AT CHA.

BESIDES I HAVE TO SAVE MY MONEY FOR HUSH MONEY FOR CHANTILLY.

Now, Snot Rag.....you KNOW you shoot better when you posse with me! I'm the cheerleader that keeps you movin! :blush:

Woo Hoo and I'm gonna get a famous Alamo Rock! :lol:

Cheers,

Chantilly (who has stocked up on so many bottles she needs more ruffles to hide 'em)

PS Got my rifle side plates back from Darlin' Jim Downing....oh yes, my Rifle is really going to be happy - once Newton Honey puts it all back together!

Now, Snot Rag.....you KNOW you shoot better when you posse with me! I'm the cheerleader that keeps you movin! :lol:

Woo Hoo and I'm gonna get a famous Alamo Rock! :blush:

Cheers,

Chantilly (who has stocked up on so many bottles she needs more ruffles to hide 'em)

PS Got my rifle side plates back from Darlin' Jim Downing....oh yes, my Rifle is really going to be happy - once Newton Honey puts it all back together!

STOP!!!

Newton, back away from the gun!

It's too close to the summer shooting season for you to be messing with a gun. :lol:

Chantilly, Looking forward to seeing you and Shootin Honey !! I guess several of our LandRun 2008 Possie will all be a the same shoot again.

Katie Scarlett

Chantilly, Looking forward to seeing you and Shootin Honey !! I guess several of our LandRun 2008 Possie will all be a the same shoot again.

Katie Scarlett

I havent laughed as hard since then.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Newton Honey got my Rifle back together - don't worry Snot Rag - I didn't let him have any bullets :lol:

Woo hoo Katie Scarlett! It's been too long since we've seen you and your side kick Doc!

Fingers, you are so right, we is going to have some FUN!

OK....panic mode started - got to make a new ball gown ...and some new shooting pretties...and a new corset... :blush: Where does the time go??

Chantilly (who better stay off the computer and make very good friends with that darn sewing machine!)

Chantilly. You getting prettied up just for me?

If we could just get Terry Lane and Ramblin Rose to go with Katy and Scarlett and Doc and Newton and Chantilly and all the 2008 Landrun people it would really be a blast.

Lorrie will be there to keep score.

Fingers, aren't you still on Alamo's posse?

You all know that no matter what possie each of us are on, we will have a blast. I would love to have my face and sides hurt like at LandRun 2008. The tought of everyone on that possie getting together might be to much. I know POP isn't ready for allof us to be there. Having 10 or so of us might cause a stir.

Katie Scarlett

I don't know what Posse I'm on. If the LR 2008 Posse is gonna be reconstituted, I'd defintely want to be on it too. But, being as how this is POP, any Posse that will put up with my smoke will be a good one.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

YES, :blush:

AND HE CAN ONLY BE TRADED FOR 3 FUTURE DRAFT CHOICES, AND, 2 GALLONS OF

"AMERICAN HONEY"

I WANT HIS SMOKE THERE, TO KEEP THE SKITTER'S :lol: AWAY.

ALAMO

YES, :blush:

AND HE CAN ONLY BE TRADED FOR 3 FUTURE DRAFT CHOICES, AND, 2 GALLONS OF

"AMERICAN HONEY"

I WANT HIS SMOKE THERE, TO KEEP THE SKITTER'S :lol: AWAY.

ALAMO

Only 2 gallons ??????? :huh:

Fingers (Show Me MO sweet stuff) McGee

You know if I'm not mistaken, Alamo was on that 2008 LandRun Posse.

YES,

:angry:

AND HE CAN ONLY BE TRADED FOR 3 FUTURE DRAFT CHOICES, AND, 2 GALLONS OF "AMERICAN HONEY"

I WANT HIS SMOKE THERE, TO KEEP THE SKITTER'S :ph34r: AWAY.

:wacko:

ALAMO

Only 2 gallons ??????? :o

Fingers (Show Me MO sweet stuff) McGee

TA START THE NEGOTIATIONS

:rolleyes:

Seeing how I am the Match Director and therefore will put together the posses....Let the negotiations begin.

KC

:blink:

You know if I'm not mistaken, Alamo was on that 2008 LandRun Posse.

YES , I WAS.

THAT WAS THE YEAR OF THE "GREAT AMERICAN HONEY SEARCH OF 2008" HEADED UP BY

MYSELF & MY GOOD PARD JOHN LEE.

WE HIT JUST ABOUT EVERY LIQUOR STORE IN EDMOND & WEST OK CITY FOR THEIR

SUPPLY OF THE WONDERFUL NECTAR.

WE BOUGHT ONE PLACE TOTALLY OUT. BROUGHT IT ALL BACK & SOLD IT @ THE RANGE.

AH, WHAT A YEAR.

MADE ENOUGH FROM THAT TRIP. TO PUT A SECOND COUSIN THRU HAIR STYLIN' SCHOOL.

I REMEMBER IT, WELL. ???????DID I SHOOT THAT YEAR????????

No wonder that posse keeps sticking in every ones mind. We had a real bunch of crazies on that one.

No wonder that posse keeps sticking in every ones mind. We had a real bunch of crazies on that one.

Hey !!!!!!!!!!!! I resemble - er, I mean represent - ah, no that aint it, I take umbrella at that remark!

Fingers (who needs a new tyranasourus.....no that aint right) McGee

I do not believe Crazy came from that possie! I think: wild, fun, beautiful, handsome, sharpshooters, enthusied, encouraging, ? distracting?, smokie, bunch of cowboys and cowgirls ready for the best possie up until that event describes it. To top that one will take one heck of a group!

Katie Scarlett

I do not believe Crazy came from that possie! I think: wild, fun, beautiful, handsome, sharpshooters, enthusied, encouraging, ? distracting?, smokie, bunch of cowboys and cowgirls ready for the best possie up until that event describes it. To top that one will take one heck of a group!

Katie Scarlett

:rolleyes: WELL, THAT SUMS UP ME, WHAT ABOUT THE REST THEM ON THE POSSE?? :wacko:

:angry:

Katie Scarlett

We're gonna give it our best shot!

The question is:

Shot as in Bang?

or

Shot as in Gulp

OMG....too funny!

And Alamo....we don't have skeeters in Kansas! Little suckers aren't allowed across state line!

Hmmm...you know that was a great posse but my shooting really sucked that year.....I'm sure that was the reason - way too much gut busting and not enough target busting..... :rolleyes:

Chantilly (who usually blames the guns!)

Oh yeah....I'm supposed to be sewing.....darn work gets in the way - I did start thinking about though..does that count? Corset...it's cut out - going to sew.....soon. :wacko:

If you figure how to get that sewing machine to work while yu do something elese let me know the trick. Well any of the machines in the house. I can't even get the wash machine to wash the material for sewing with out alot of time slipping by!

Katie Scarlett

I don't know; but it's at page three right now.

Fingers (Show Me MO pages) McGee

KC, Idon't see Lefty Mills, Cap Horn or Granger Grannie on our posse. They were supposed to be with Coyote Kid, Adie Belle, Hot Dawg Honndo, Sassy Phire, Renegade Slim, Aspen Ali and Eldorado.

Thanks, Coyote Kid

KC -- we also requested to be with these good folks and I know that Calhoun Slim and Little Lou did also, could you check this out for us? These are all our shooting buddies from up here in Iowa. If it's not possible, totally understand.

if you haven't shot at Powder Creek, these folks put on a very fine shoot and are well organized -- we highly recommend this. Have shot a few of their monthly shoots and did their annual shoot last year -- had a great time.

KC -- thanks -- Miss Kitty Morris and Marshall Morris

SEE YA IN JUNE!!!

KC -- we also requested to be with these good folks and I know that Calhoun Slim and Little Lou did also, could you check this out for us? These are all our shooting buddies from up here in Iowa. If it's not possible, totally understand.

if you haven't shot at Powder Creek, these folks put on a very fine shoot and are well organized -- we highly recommend this. Have shot a few of their monthly shoots and did their annual shoot last year -- had a great time.

KC -- thanks -- Miss Kitty Morris and Marshall Morris

SEE YA IN JUNE!!!

Marshall -

First off, I am glad you and Miss Kitty are making another return trip to our range. Having good folks like you guys is going to offset the "nuts" that have pushed this thread onto it's 3 page. :rolleyes: I will be putting the posses together in a few weeks and will do my best to make sure everyone is happy. You know that Powder Creek is built as a town and everything is "connected" so even if I can't get everyone together then you will not be far away.

Nuts - Just kidding. Keep up the good work.

Your pard,

KC

And here I thought the Posses were already carved in stone. Maybe we CAN reconstruct the LandRun 2008 posse?

And here I thought the Posses were already carved in stone. Maybe we CAN reconstruct the LandRun 2008 posse?

MAYBE IN KANSAS, BUT, IN OKLAHOMA THERE IS NOW A LAW AGAINST THIS TYPE

OF FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLY.

I THINK THEY GOT OUR PICTURES :wacko: & EVERYTHING.

Archived