SASS Wire Forum

Is trail boss going to be available again?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, watab kid said:

so , buy what you can find it may get scarcer before it gets back on the shelves in quantity ? 

You’re guess is as good as mine. If we make peace with Russia things probably get better if WW 3 kicks off then worse. “Taiwan ?”.  Alliant powder was available recently I got 8# of Reloader 16 and I already have allot of blue dot. I’m still pretty set on everything else. After the Obummer years I started buying powder 8# at a time and primers 5000 at a time . 
I do miss the days of being able to get just about any loading components you want. 

Edited by Buckshot Bob

16 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

You’re guess is as good as mine. If we make peace with Russia things probably get better if WW 3 kicks off then worse. “Taiwan ?”.  Alliant powder was available recently I got 8# of Reloader 16 and I already have allot of blue dot. I’m still pretty set on everything else. After the Obummer years I started buying powder 8# at a time and primers 5000 at a time . 
I do miss the days of being able to get just about any loading components you want. 

me too , wish i had bought more tho , particularly primers , 

• Like 1

On 6/1/2024 at 10:31 AM, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

Have you checked on the temperature in Hell recently?:rolleyes:

Supposed to be 114'F on Thursday here in Hell (aka Phx)