SASS Wire Forum

Scam

4 hours ago, Cholla said:

But, if you have had any comments in the open forum in which you gave your email address, phone number, address, etc, that comes up as well. The only way to eliminate that is to go back to those threads and edit them. I could go into the information on one member in this thread, and right there was his contact information, as well as the other person he was trying to buy/sell to. The only thing he didn't post was where the front door key was hidden! All dealings should be in private messages, not in a thread in the open forum.

I saw that. Like you, I didn't want to point him out. Probably should send him a PM to let him know, problem is that someone else responded to him on the same open/public forum and there is no way to erase or delete them.

23 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

I saw that. Like you, I didn't want to point him out. Probably should send him a PM to let him know, problem is that someone else responded to him on the same open/public forum and there is no way to erase or delete them.

Hit "report" on that post so I can find it, and I'll make it invisible.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eliphalet R. Moderator said:

I'll see if I can find him. Just ran across him while I was verifying a couple of things.

52 minutes ago, Eliphalet R. Moderator said:

Done.

• Like 1