SASS Wire Forum

Washington State Signs an Entire Industry’s Death Warrant: Goodbye FFLs!

They must really want another revolution in this country.:angry:

Ya I live in the kingdom of Washington State with King Insley at the helm! If king Insley stomach was made of glass, he would have 20/20 vision because that's how far he has is head up his a@$. 

If these western costal states keep it up, only the police, military, and bad guys will have guns. They only thing I have to say is you better start learning Russian or Chinese. 

WE have a 10-day waiting period holidays and weekends do not count, with a concealed weapons permit. 

King Insley is going to put all FFL'S out of business I want to see he face when Cabalas says enough is enough and pulls it stores.

If King Insley would address the real problem in this state instead of guns, he would be attacking homeless and drug use and drug sales. Washington state per capita has more drug users and sellers than any other state in the union, Maybe he is getting kick back one never knows.

Butch

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, Bear Run Butch said:

Ya I live in the kingdom of Washington State with King Insley at the helm! If king Insley stomach was made of glass, he would have 20/20 vision because that's how far he has is head up his a@$. 

If these western costal states keep it up, only the police, military, and bad guys will have guns. They only thing I have to say is you better start learning Russian or Chinese. 

WE have a 10-day waiting period holidays and weekends do not count, with a concealed weapons permit. 

King Insley is going to put all FFL'S out of business I want to see he face when Cabalas says enough is enough and pulls it stores.

If King Insley would address the real problem in this state instead of guns, he would be attacking homeless and drug use and drug sales. Washington state per capita has more drug users and sellers than any other state in the union, Maybe he is getting kick back one never knows.

Butch

There are MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars to be made when you are in the business of pretending to solve drug abuse and homelessness.

There is no money to be made by complying with the Second Amendment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1