SASS Wire Forum

Territorial Prison Breakout @ Yuma----SPF

Please see more information on SASS wire.  Medical reasons I am retiring from CAS,  Since I must post prices on here, I will post a few. I can be contacted via PM for more info. Please note that all items will be sold either at the annual shoot or from my home which is only 15min away here in Yuma.  I have a 1866 carbine 357/38 with engraving by Aspen Filly--$1450. The rifle is short stroked with action work. I have a pair of Pistols 357/38 with Jim Bowie action work. They are one-of-a-kind made from "hard chrome"--$1250. I will have alot of clothes/boots/etc available. I have a complete reloading outfit for someone wanting to get into reloading, or somebody that wants to add to what they have. Powder and primers will be available at the shoot. Reloading equipment and all items associated with must be picked from my house. 

Thank you, Capt Stephen D Hill

Edited by Capt Stephen D Hill, SASS #56151

K thanks,,looking for shorter barrels cause I  shoot duelist  and have issues with hand strength...