SASS Wire Forum

Sale Pending. SOLDFS USFA Pre War Premium SAA in 45

Doc and the Mrs have relegated me to an indoor range. That said a lot of toys will be going as I no longer have use for them other than to look at!!  Saved the best for last and would rather lose money to a SASS member but if no interest off to Gunbroker in a cpl days........

This is a rare USFA pre war model SAA in 45. Purchased from original owner as unfired / unturned!! He ordered it with Turnbull finishes and after recpt he contacted Turnbull to verify the finish, (Turnbull corro attached). pre wars have the carbona blue finishes with the case color on frame, etc, This is 5,5: with hard rubber grips. In box labeled to the gun, with gun cloth bag and paperwork just as it came from USFA!! This gun is collector quality,  beautiful case colors as pics show. . Serial number puts it as a 100% US made gun, no soft Italian parts here.  All the USFA's I'll be selling are 100% US guns. Be careful as there are a lot of USFA's being sold as  true USFA US  guns when they are actually Italian parts guns!! All sales are ffl to ffl, no exceptions. This is serial numbered in 3 places just like a first gen Colt.    $2400...$2300.... FFL to FFL Only. 

prewar OAL.jpg

prewar closert.jpg

prewar left.jpg

prewar back.jpg

prewar letter.jpg

prewar muzzle.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived