SASS Wire Forum

Indoor CAS at Niles, Ohio! Thursday Work Shirker on November 30, 2023

Slow Mo Dern

Howdy!

We want to thank all the Cowboys, Cowgirls, shooters, and shootists for coming to the Thursday Work Shirker Open Class CAS match in Niles.  A good time was had by all!

Good-natured Yippy Yiyo Ki Yay was our match winner. Congratulations, Yippy!  He almost had a clean match too!  :lol:

Lefty Leadshot was the next winning contestant, and third place went to Slow Mo Dern. 

Good-hearted Heartless Hanna was our Top Lady Shooter.  Congratulations to all our winners and contestants!  

There were no clean shooters on this day partly because the indoor shotgun misses count, and our shotgun shells defy all laws of physics and ballistics but that’s all part of the fun!  :P

Thank you for making our new shooter 4H Chris, feel welcome and thanks for sharing your kindness, generosity, knowledge, and sense of humor with him.

Big thanks to everybody for making the match a success.

Our next CAS match is on Saturday December 9, 2023. We hope to see you there.

All the best,
Slow Mo Dern and the Lake Park Raiders

5 hours ago, Slow Mo Dern said:

Howdy!

We want to thank all the Cowboys, Cowgirls, shooters, and shootists for coming to the Thursday Work Shirker Open Class CAS match in Niles.  A good time was had by all!

Good-natured Yippy Yiyo Ki Yay was our match winner. Congratulations, Yippy!  He almost had a clean match too!  :lol:

Lefty Leadshot was the next winning contestant, and third place went to Slow Mo Dern. 

Good-hearted Heartless Hanna was our Top Lady Shooter.  Congratulations to all our winners and contestants!  

There were no clean shooters on this day partly because the indoor shotgun misses count, and our shotgun shells defy all laws of physics and ballistics but that’s all part of the fun!  :P

Thank you for making our new shooter 4H Chris, feel welcome and thanks for sharing your kindness, generosity, knowledge, and sense of humor with him.

Big thanks to everybody for making the match a success.

Our next CAS match is on Saturday December 9, 2023. We hope to see you there.

All the best,
Slow Mo Dern and the Lake Park Raiders

I’m planning on it, if there’s no snowstorm you’ll have to put up with me.

I promise not to drop my gun!:P

12 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I’m planning on it, if there’s no snowstorm you’ll have to put up with me.

I promise not to drop my gun!:P

Prepare yourself for your monthly whuppin!:P:D:P

5 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Prepare yourself for your monthly whuppin!:P:D:P

Your whipping is coming !!!:P

5 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Archived