SASS Wire Forum

SOLD C-Z Sharp-tail SxS Coach gun, slicked by Long Huntered

I purchased this coach gun as a back up to my other C-Z but I never needed it.  I feel that a gun of this high quality should not be a back up.  So a got a cheap SXS to use as a back up and have this high quality one for sale.  All the work was done by Long Hunter and he does a great job slicking up these guns. This gun looks almost new.  $1450 shipped to your FFL in the 48.  Here are some of the specs of the gun.

Sharp-Tail Coach Gun Features Include:

Chambering - 12 Gauge

Shell length Max - 3"

Barrels - Cylinder Bore 20" Length

Stock - Turkish Walnut

L.O.P. - 14.5"

Barrel Finish - Blued with Hard Chrome Interior

Weight - 6.6lbs

Receiver case colored

Original Hard Case

Here is what Long Hunter did to customize the gun

Premium action job

Chamfer Barrel entrances for faster loading

Hone Chambers for extraction 

Optimize all aspects of the action to allow for the fastest, smoothest operation possible

I prefer a USPS Money Order.  PM me if you have any questions.

C-ZShotgun.jpg.3dbd8820fb9e9a325ec37435821c76e8.jpg

19 hours ago, Company Quartermaster said:

I purchased this coach gun as a back up to my other C-Z but I never needed it.  I feel that a gun of this high quality should not be a back up.  So a got a cheap SXS to use as a back up and have this high quality one for sale.  All the work was done by Long Hunter and he does a great job slicking up these guns. This gun looks almost new.  $1450 shipped to your FFL in the 48.  Here are some of the specs of the gun.

Sharp-Tail Coach Gun Features Include:

Chambering - 12 Gauge

Shell length Max - 3"

Barrels - Cylinder Bore 20" Length

Stock - Turkish Walnut

L.O.P. - 14.5"

Barrel Finish - Blued with Hard Chrome Interior

Weight - 6.6lbs

Receiver case colored

Original Hard Case

Here is what Long Hunter did to customize the gun

Premium action job

Chamfer Barrel entrances for faster loading

Hone Chambers for extraction 

Optimize all aspects of the action to allow for the fastest, smoothest operation possible

I prefer a USPS Money Order.  PM me if you have any questions.

C-ZShotgun.jpg.3dbd8820fb9e9a325ec37435821c76e8.jpg

Interesting thought process on this. I have 2 of the CZ Sharptails from Ken Griner and 2 73's from Shotgun Boogie. My primary and my secondary. You are probably right about the primary probably never needing a back up for it but I like the idea of having 2 identical great guns just in case. I have started toying with the idea of shooting some black powder and think I will use my backups for this and leave my primary alone for smokeless. You should be able to sell this shotgun and someone will get a great gun. Good luck.

TM

• Company Quartermaster changed the title to C-Z Sharp-tail SxS Coach gun, slicked by Long Huntered
  • Company Quartermaster changed the title to SOLD C-Z Sharp-tail SxS Coach gun, slicked by Long Huntered

Archived