SASS Wire Forum

HAVE TO SELL EVERYTHING. COME SEE!

SELLING ALL MY COWBOY STUFF. PLEASE BE IN FLORIDA OR WILLING TO TRAVEL. WILL NOT MAIL ANY ITEMS. PICK-UP ONLY. THANK YOU

*UBERTI 1878 RIFLE -$1750

NORINGO 97 PUMP 12GA.- $750

*(2) SASS RUGER NEW VAQUERO .357 SERIAL NUMBERED . STAINLESS WITH PEARL HANDLES AND ORIGINAL HANDLES- $1850

RUGGED 2 GUN SHOOTING CART- $375

LEATHER 2 GUN HOLSTER- $450/

SHOTGUN BADERALRO- $45

BOOTS- SIZE 12- $50

COWBOY HAT $25

GUN SAFE- $300

750 ROUNDS .38 CAL. - $525-

*  NOTE: AMMO MUST BE PURCHASED  WITH PISTOL OR RIFLE PURCHASE.

10 BOXES 12GA-$100

ALSO HAVE CLOTHING, HAT, GUN CARRIERS FOR ALL.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

THE VILLAGE RANGER FLORIDA

shully781@gmail.com

A location and pics would help ya a whole lot… but why you selling? Maybe double think it in case you want to get back in after a while. I seen too many cowboys sell off their whole kit and then regret it a few later… just my 2 cents… where in Florida?

I contacted you earlier, I live in Lady Lake and would be interested in seeing what you have regarding clothing, hats and boots.

Cliff

That Villages flag is very deceiving. The Villages lies in three counties, and at least seven towns. The flag isn't even centered. It runs from the town of Summerfield, on HWY 42 in Marion County, all the way west to Hwy 44 in the towns of Oxford and Wildwood in Sumter County. Eastern boundary is the towns of Lady Lake, Fruitland Park and Leesburg, all in Lake County, and south to the town of Coleman in Sumter County.

On 12/26/2022 at 10:43 AM, Poet Jones 99980 said:

A location and pics would help ya a whole lot… but why you selling? Maybe double think it in case you want to get back in after a while. I seen too many cowboys sell off their whole kit and then regret it a few later… just my 2 cents… where in Florida?

HOWDY. LIVE IN THE VILLAGES FL. SELLING ALL DUE TO BAD ARTHRITS IN BOTH HANDS AND FEET. 

On 12/26/2022 at 11:02 AM, Shadowcaster said:

I contacted you earlier, I live in Lady Lake and would be interested in seeing what you have regarding clothing, hats and boots.

Cliff

I HAVE COWBOY PANTS BLACK (42X32) 2 SHIRTS (2X)  BLACK HAT 7 1/8  BOOTS WITH SPURS SIZE 12

Archived