SASS Wire Forum

1851 Conversion Custom Giraffe Bone Checkered Grips (Trade Pending)

I had a set of Custom Giraffe Bone Checkered Grips made a while back for the lone 1851 Navy Conversion I had. I wanted something that was close to an original Ivory Grip that I seen in the Packing Iron book (See Photo). I could not get real ivory so I went with what I thought would be at least a close comparison. The grip feels great in the hand and the checkering really helps with gripping the grip. Have only shot a few rounds out of it with this grip on it though. Its mostly been a safe queen. lThey are a little tight. 

Was looking for some Tru-Ivory Grips or something similar for Uberti Open Tops. I would consider other trades of nice grips in pairs for Ruger New or Old Vaqueros also. 

Open to other gun related items as well. Pretty open since I don't have an extra gun for this grip at the moment. Lets make a deal. If not, I guess I'll just have to buy another gun. haha. 

I went a different route and now this grip does not have a gun in my stable. 

I paid 295.00 for these in February from Hillbilly Grips. 

I will sell for $250.00 plus shipping. 

***No Gun Included In This Trade***

210043459_4677548892273128_73125325260455265_n.jpg

IMG_9204_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

IMG_9205_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

IMG_9207_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

DF24E024-9B34-4315-B4A9-D2730DE4017F.jpeg

• Rube Burrows changed the title to 1851 Conversion Custom Giraffe Bone Checkered Grips For Possible Trade
4 minutes ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:

Wow! Just wow. Let me know if they come up for sale

Where have you been? Good to see you back.

1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

Where have you been? Good to see you back.

Lurking mostly. Haven’t been able to shoot much the last couple of years. Wife is a nurse and seems to be called in every weekend there’s a shoot. I’ve been working from home the whole time, which sounds great, but in reality your boss assumes you now work 24/7. So been pretty busy, but still love looking at really nice guns and grips 

• Rube Burrows changed the title to 1851 Conversion Custom Giraffe Bone Checkered Grips (Updated Now With Sale Price)
  • Rube Burrows changed the title to 1851 Conversion Custom Giraffe Bone Checkered Grips (Trade Pending)

Archived