SASS Wire Forum

Illowa Irregulars' Opening Day Match Highlights

Popcorn Kelly

Illowa Irregulars held its first match of the year Sunday, April 3, 2022. It was a “Beautiful Sunday.” Justice James Newton put together a great mix of stages. Congratulations to Asleep At The Wheel and Turkey Legs for taking home top cowboy and cowgirl honors, and to our 5 clean shooters – Daisy Ann, Logsplitter Chris, Parnelly Pete, Justice James Newton, and Grumpy.

Here is a short match highlight video with a few photos and music thrown in here and there.

Also, if you’ve not done so yet, get your registrations is for the SASS 2022 Illinois State Championship. Click here for the registration form.

Popcorn Kelly

PS. If you’re on Twitter, you can now follow us to get a few updates now and then.
Twitter: @illowairregular

great vidio , makes me want to come , may have to be next year as this conflicts with another shoot i need to be at , would love to sit and smoke a ceegar with ya tho , 

Watab Kid, Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!  Your're welcome down our way anytime, and yes, we can sit around afterwards and have a smoke.  That'd be great.  Who knows, it might even find its way into a video.  

Geat vid Popcorn , always enjoy watching your content..I see that rascal 'Rootin Tootin was there , say hi for me & that Count Sandor fella I'm sure I've run into sometime years back..maybe the Powder Creek Cowboys. Your range always looks inviting, have fun..cheers 'Mohawk

Archived