SASS Wire Forum

I had the weirdest thing happen today with my iPhone and the Saloon

Pat Riot

For some very strange reason the Saloon started appearing as a blank white screen today on my iPhone. All the other Wire forums showed up just fine, I just couldn’t open the Saloon. 
It all started this morning when I tried to contact a Moderator for some info. Apparently that mod could not receive messages and I managed to contact someone else then all of a sudden the Saloon wouldn’t work. I am sure I clicked something I shouldn’t have…maybe. 
I thought perhaps the Wire was having issues but when I went to the main page it showed different people had posted mere minutes before. 
Long story short I deleted my links to the Wire on Safari then deleted all cookies in Safari then came into the Wire from the main SASS page then all was well. 

I still can’t figure what the heck I did wrong, but I figured out how to fix it. That’s what counts. 

36 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Has happened on my PC and Tablet. Did the same clearing of cookies and history and it came back

I thought it was so weird that I couldn’t see anything in the Saloon but everything else was fine. 

Archived