SASS Wire Forum

Looking for a SASS club and local shooting range

Doc Ironbeard

Moved to the Lake Arrowhead area in the San Bernardino Mountains of So. Cal. before all this Covid garbage went down and everything closed down. I know there's clubs in the area, however on the main SASS website when looking for clubs the website locks up. Saw that there was a club located in the El Cajon area their website is not accessible and times out. Does anyone have a working link to a club in my area. I would really appreciate that info.

I've spent this down time (18 months) getting geared up, both with shooting irons, period clothing and other accoutrements. Now I need a someplace and folks to shoot with. Would really appreciate some guidance in this effort. I'm new to the sport so appreciate any help.

THANKS

Doc Ironbeard (USN-Ret)

Shout out to Beartrap!! :D

Had a great conversation with Beartrap yesterday and will be headed to my first shoot in two years (thanks to Covid and moving) this coming Saturday....that is, if I can locate all my accoutrements!?! Where the hell did they pack my braces? Did I mention that I hate MOVING!! Still unpacking and trying to figure out the Movers evil insane packing methodology. :huh:

Thanks again Beartrap!! Looking forward to meeting the gang!

Doc

Archived