SASS Wire Forum

Looking To Buy SS Old Model Vaqueros In 44.40, Any Barrel Length

Howdy Pards,

I am looking to purchase at a fair book price unmolested "STOCK" Stainless Steel (only) Old Model Vaqueros, any barrel length and chambered only in 44.40.  Must be in excellent  condition.  Ruger wood or white grips OK.  Open to paying a premium for a matching set.

Contact Ricochet Roy at roy@rroldwest.com

Many thanks,

Ricochet Roy

It is a bad idea to put your email address or phone number in a WTB add.  Bad people surf web forums like ours looking for this.  Then they search the web and find a picture of what you are looking for and send it to you like they have it for sale.  Once you send the money you never hear from them again.  At least with a PM you stand a chance of knowing if they have a presence on the forum and can see how long they have been a member.  Just my two cents.

Many thanks Pard.  With my custom leather shop business and website I am all over the Internet.  I'm savvy to the scammers.  Anyone can get my email address.  Before I send any funds I would ensure a safe transaction by an honest human being.

Many thanks for looking out for me.

Roy

Check with Cap N Ball Turmoil next time he’s at Cajon. He doesn’t do the Wire but I know he’s got a pair that he rarely uses that he might part with.

Howdy Pards,

Had a beautiful set SS set offered to me this morning, exactly what I was looking for.  Many thanks for all your many offers today, I really appreciate it.

Ricochet Roy

Archived