SASS Wire Forum

SOLD - 10 Gauge 3.5" Hulls, Primed, New-Old-Stock, 140 total; $55 Shipped

Palouse

Remington 10 gauge primed hulls for reloading.  Old-stock, but new and stored well since manufacture. 

plastic Remington-green ribbed body, unskived, uncrimped, intended for star crimp and 3 1/2" chambers (or roll crimp or glue & overshot card)

brass-washed steel rim & head with very minor tarnish spots, primed

black plastic base wad

At July's gunshow, an older-than-dirt vendor told me he had 6,000 primed 10 gauge hulls he was willing to sell me. I went to yesterday's gunshow to meet, not anticipating too much but prepared to become arms dealer.  Turns out, he had 340 hulls. I figured.  He bought them from some crazy goose hunter who thought Remington made the hulls to be reloaded by waterfowl hunters!  He did not realize they were intended for use by BP CAS shooters!  

I kept some Federal hulls, and will share the remainder for my cost plus shipping, especially since the Remingtons are already conveniently boxed.  Hopefully, I will have a steady stream of Estate once-fired steel shot hulls to build upon the Federal stash, come December-January.

$55 shipped via UPS to any lower 48 where regulations allow.  (ORM symbol is required to be displayed on package, but not hazmat fee when shipping primed hulls.)  Willing to make other arrangements if local, or needed.

20210830_150449[1].jpg

20210830_150318[1].jpg

• Palouse changed the title to SOLD - 10 Gauge 3.5" Hulls, Primed, New-Old-Stock, 140 total; $55 Shipped

Archived