SASS Wire Forum

WTB .44 Russian brass

My order with Starline is now on month five of backorder with no end in sight. 

Anyone have any .44 Russian brass to sell? Preferably Starline but I'm open to others (do other companies even make this caliber?) 

Thanks in advance!

I’ve had 44-40 brass on order since 3/4/21. They must really be backlogged. 

Top Brass used to make some.
How much you need?

I'm sure I have a bunch of it around here.

--Dawg

OKDD,

I probably have 500-1000 rounds of new Top Brass head stamped  44 Russian  Brass for $25.00/100 including shipping. Maybe some once fired too in my barrel of brass to sell. I will dig it out tonight and let you know. Also a lot of new Starline 44 Colt, 44 Special and 44 Magnum, if you can use some.

trvlr

@Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 and @trvlrmn thank you! My order with Starline is for 2,000 cases, but I don't need that many to get me by necessarily. At $25/100 for new bras shipped that @trvlrmn quoted I'd buy up to that amount if either of you have that. Please just let me know what amount you come up with and we can figure it out. 

Thanks @trvlrmn! I'll take the new and used. 

@Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 I'll still take up to 1,000 at $25/100 for new or $20/100 used if you have them and that meets your valuation. 

Considering who knows when Starline will be shipping them again I'd like to stock up as long as I have you gentlemen offering them. 

Archived