SASS Wire Forum

For Sale: Hornady Pro-Jector press plus extras.

Pards , I have here a Hornady Pro-Jector press for sale. For those that don't know , this was the forerunner of the Lock-N-Load progressive. It will come with 4 shellplates ;

# 01 , for 45 ACP , 308 , etc head size.

#06 , for 38/357.

#16 , for 223/ 222 head size , plus 380 ACP.

#30 , for 44 Mag , 44 Special , 44 Russian.

Will also include an RCBS Uniflow powder measure.

Has both large and small primer seater and tubes , also a toggle-arm set-up to make the powder dump automatic.

And last but not least , the original Owners Manual.

Asking 250.00 FTF , or 350.00 shipped in CONUS. 

I had this all packaged up a couple of years ago , and took it by the Post Office and UPS for shipping costs , estimates were quite steep. Takes a fairly big box , and heavy.

I plan to be at the Utah State match next weekend , and shoot most monthly matches at Grand Junction , CO , and will bring it for serious buyer. But not just too look at.

Will be happy to meet half-way in a 250 mile radius of my home.

Thanks for looking,

Rex :D

P.S. There are some pictures of this press all set up on my bench from the time I had it listed before.  That was Sept. 1, 2019.  about page 178 - 179 ish by now.

Before it was packed . Then unpacked. Now wish I had left it alone , was packaged nice and tight. :lol:

pro-jector 001.JPG

pro-jector 002.JPG

pro-jector 004.JPG

pro-jector 005.JPG

pro-jector 006.JPG

pro-jector 007.JPG

pro-jector 003.JPG

I loaded on one of these for many years, they're a solid press and half what similar progressives that do the same thing go for, this would be a great way to get into a progressive for those considering the plunge.  There's over a $100 in extra shell plates.  No dog in this fight, just sharing personal experience for those that may not be familiar and on the fence.

No dog in the hunt either but I cut my teeth on progressive loading with one of these and it was a solid press. Mine had been outfitted with a Dillon powder measure. Seeing this ad brings back good memories. 

Archived