SASS Wire Forum

It's been too long since someone bought a copy of one of my books.

Hi everyone.   I regret to announce that it's been over a month since anybody bought a copy of one of my books.  So, I am gonna promote a bit to see if I can drum up some sales. The series title is, "The Chronicles of Analamar" and so far three books have been released on Amazon.com in both e-book for Kindle and paperback versions.

Book I: The Constable and the Chief Captain.
After many years of peace, the Three Kingdoms are once again threatened by their old enemy, the sorcerer Borak. Or are they? While there is evidence that he has indeed risen again, there are those who refuse to accept that frightening possibility. Two men, Alginon, the Chief Captain of the Three Kingdoms, and Uriah, the Chief Constable from a small village, find themselves caught up in having to prove that the danger is real. Both know that war is coming, but will they be able to convince the kingdoms of Frundel, Ashthox and Hodgedendon to stand together and remember they are the three provinces of the Kingdom of Analamar?

Book II: The Forest, The Stone, The Elvenking
A year has passed since the reunification of Analamar. With Obscurity ended, many old customs and traditions are being revived. But in spite of the promise of new era, new difficulties begin to arise. Obscure knowledge may hold the key to solving these problems but what, or who, is behind them all? As events unfold, a terrifying possibility becomes more and more probable. How can the High King of Analamar safeguard his Kingdom? And who can help him in the face of an adversary that seems to be more powerful than anyone dares to contemplate?

Book III:
When the Queen of Analamar is afflicted with strange dreams that soon become a series of nightmares, questions begin to arise. Why is she having these dreams? Why are the details of them so disturbing to her? On top of that, who is behind an attempt to discredit her before the Council of Nobles? Sinister forces seem to be manipulating events in Analamar, but to what end? And how does it all connect to an artifact that once belonged to the Necromancer but was thought to be lost centuries ago? Are old enemies returning, or are new allies being found in the most unlikely of places? These questions can only be answered by uncovering the secret of The Necromancer's Door.

Book IV is coming real soon, so this is your chance to get up to speed for when it arrives.

Ratings and Reviews welcome.

You can find the whole series here.

My wife is also an author, it's tough right now.  With so many authors trying to promote by making the first book in a series free or cutting the price of books to 99 cents people can read cheap or free books forever.   Good luck!

Archived